1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Son's of Frisco

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SA powerline, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Frisco was tested. He even killed a hog or 2. He almost killed Lever Red so look it up.

2. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Lakewood your a hater dude, PIK charges more lol

3. Ok. I guess he also had to have plastic surgery to cover all those scars that he never had. Maybe he was an ace that used to bite the dog on the neck and then the dog dies. Ok. This is really getting boring. As far as your dogs, nice looking stuff. I wish you the best with them.

4. john denver

john denver Big Dog

with all the stock tom had available, why would he breed frisco if he sucked?

5. Why would they sell many Zebo's. Why would you pay 1500 off a pup that was by some no dick piece of shit. Look, Your a Garner and Frisco fan JD. I'm not hating. I'm just not high on this particular situation. I'm not saying that it is the only one out there, but it is what it is.

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

come on now this is'nt pre 76 so we're all talking shit .

7. I wonder how many of us in this discussion remember that year.

8. Look dude, not a bitch move. Let me give you a bit of advice. What your doing to try and prove your point can get you in hot water. Trust me I've been there. You have nice stuff. You don't know who is viewing your dogs and this site is not exactly the best place to be posting about your winners. Understand?

9. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

The point is already proven. Why talk shit then if it ain't the best place to be posting? Thats the excuse most of the people use on this board but i'm not buying it one bit. I'm going to leave thios thread alone on this note. Ask Stone City (The real Stone City and not the faggot blackboots) about Frisco dogs then go ask TM & CM about Frisco dogs but let me warn you them guys speak no english and if you still need more Info then ask CML about Frisco dogs who was infact out classed recently by one of those so called Friscur's

10. If you pay attention, you will see that I and a lot of others don't post pictures or Peds of our dogs past or present. The reason that we don't is that time outside is much better then the alternative. In case you don't know, the new laws are the same that are used to put mobsters away forever. Rico is no joke.

As far as Frisco, i posted my opinion. I never posted that I saw them work nor would I ever. See the Difference.

As far as name dropping, I'm impressed. Cuban ******* L***. Top notch dogman.

11. Bright25

Bright25 Pup

The rico really!

12. Man. What happened to this thread?

13. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

You say you dont know anything bout these dogs yet you continue to talk the most shit. And I guess V was also lying about Frisco's roll's:rolleyes: And back then tom wasn't selling pups for 1500. Not even close

14. I wont talk shit anymore. My comments made someone go ballistic and I don't want to see anyone have to deal with consequences. My bad.

15. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Lmao seems like some people don't like it when there BULLSHIT isn't believed by everyone!!!!!!!!!

16. john denver

john denver Big Dog

ain't that the truth lmao:)

17. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Kirby in my opinion the best Frisco stud dog alive!

18. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Whys that caos? Just want your thoughts:)

19. Caos

Caos CH Dog

just my opinion and his record speak for him produce good dogs who won in real shows.

20. gruj

gruj Pup

all you mentioned CH's off frisco,why u don't mention quiting curs off frisco? lets compare CH and curs and see a which list is longer,and then make a conclusion about frisco.....i think is twice more curs than CH....founder of that blood want 1500 for pupp,i can buy a rocket for that money....it is foolish to say that this blood is the best,like with evry blood,sombdy have luck and get a good dog..