1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Son's of Frisco

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SA powerline, Jun 27, 2011.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

one
    one of my favorites but i wouldn t list him as the best representative of the chinaman line he did have a major fault, he wouldn't scratch , but if his in a match with no handling involved my money is on him ... buthen is the name of the game .. scratc

2. I appreciate your thinking ......................look at this quote from another USA forum, this statement was made by one of those Super Dooper Memebers

WOW Dynomite will make ROM I dont think so 1st off no son off frisco has became a ROM dog none never.2nd who is keeping the records for ROM?And if he did make ROM all the reports would be in a new section called CLASS 'C'.That would be made for all Toms nut suckers..And people no one eva eva heard of.This is all bull**** Ive none Tom for over 20 years and please people open your eyes money is to hard to come by these days and your still sending it to him cause you dont any better or what a real dog is....not what there paper says or game 8 month old pups are or leg breakers on a yard dog.really people go up slap toms nutz off ya farhead and LOOK

..... do you think it would be responsible for me to believe this, just becos of his forum status.

Like many dogman we look to these platforms to gather info on the international status of this great breed. I had the pleasure of speaking to many great dogman, via telephone, e-mail and in person (but only in my country). And they could tell much more than just act like they know.

like before, I said Scar is the best Son of Frisco....................................this is why.

Scar was brought into SA from the yard of T Garner along with 5 females that would compliment his blood in a breeding program. Scar is believed to be very game and was never boxed, the females were put through their paces to check if they are worthy. Scar is today an ROM, and producer of GR.Ch, Champs, and multiple winners. I was always intreiged by this dog and his producing capability, and I found it interesting that when the owner went to Toms yard, the dog he had chosen was ill and Scar was actually hand picked by Tom himself to replace the chosen sick dog. Could it be the reason, did Tom know what he was doing when he picked that dog to come to SA, I assume he knew very well, he is after all a great breeder.

Now take that story and and his production record and tell me in so many words that there is a better son of Frisco, without saying they are better becos' you know it.

You have to admit, that even if it is a bunch of lies, its interesting reading.

3. preme

preme CH Dog

alot of scars off springs have loses behind them wins i think 7 out of ten ch he produce have a lost and they all say game lost . ... im not from there just going off peds like you ... my homie owned scars sister ( anna) and i have stuff down from that strain..

4. Roche

Roche Big Dog

A futile debate indeed. Mashamlan gazilam what do you run yasemzini

5. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I run what my countrymen call old school Yellow Eli crosses. Actually the littermates off Yellow that were imported and are far back in my dogs peds were more Redboy than Yellow being that their dam, Tant's Miss Red Boy was heavy Redboy. The eli comes down through imported Ch. Sundance dogs, Rattler, Saloon , and Stomponato dogs.
    My main brood female is tightly bred off a fabulous Yellow / Saloon cross named True Blood & Pineman's PW, a GR.CH. and outstanding dog. The more popular of the Yellow crosses was the Yellow Stomponato Saloon cross through Gr.Ch. Seadensun's Gritler off Gr.Ch. Trueblood's Sir Thomas (Yellow Stomponato) x Sigmerson's Grassnyer (Yellow Saloon).

6. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Cool stuff. ManI recently got a granddaughter of king's Shy (a descendant of the sir thomas dog) . I'm getting tired of these hard biting curs in the hunting game.

7. can we see a ped ? I'm sure they are good dogs for you to hold on to them ?

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

imo the best "frisco" stuff is down off grand kids of simba. the "masked man" is a once in a lifetime dog that nothing could hang & provin international. lmfao @ tom saying bp is bullyson second comming of bullyson. that's because he ain't got the "masked man" on his yard.

9. preme

preme CH Dog

bb , his nice no doubt , like to see how he produce now ....

i

10. I agree simba was the best son of frisco

11. zoltan

zoltan Pup

I heard different I heard it was Toms yard manager that chose scar and not Tom .

12. osk

osk Pup

According to Stabilo scar was boxed. So guess it will always be a mystery. Every one will believe what they want to. I believe that there are better producing Frisco offspring out there than Scar. Maybe someone from out here can fill us in to what Scars sons and daughters actually beat?? Then compare that to what other sons of Frisco have produced and beaten. I don't think the Scar stuff saw the level of comp that is say available in the US. Not bashing Scar, but they came in and cleaned up, and they took their losses from honest dogs that showed and reminded many people what a GAME DOG is. I agree that the degree of mouth is far greater than the degree of gameness in the line, but thats just another assholes opinion

13. zoltan

zoltan Pup

Scar offspring beat whoever came just like many Ch and Gr Ch they took what was around at the time .I was told the dogs were so good half of them just came off the chain and won and then back on the chain agian

14. osk

osk Pup

.... No need to say anything more

15. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Lmao. Osk dont be so cruel.

16. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Now son you be the fool to believe everything you hear, because I heard all Scar offspring were unbeatable in the hans of TTK. Now when hands change this whole scenario also changed.

OSK - you spot on with mouth but lacks the heart and now I'm generalizing in a big way.

17. zoltan

zoltan Pup

You all just haters of scar and what he achieved .My guess would be you probably all lost to scar dogs and that why you hating

18. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Got a scar/bullyson cross pup on my yard now. Wonder how she will turn out. But I've noticed that most scar dog's that people say were good were there ones that came out directly from scar and their offspring. Maybe I'm wrong but less and less scar dog's are being campaigned most people are now focused on breeding em especially the ones out of levi (son of Ch Brisco). Everyone seems to think their male is the next frisco. Earl Tudor said : It's all in the breeding. He was on point. But let us never forget our dog's hunting purpose. And some people in SA seem to fall under the illusion that frisco himself never started just because he has no win title's.

19. maybe dig little deeper in history, start on the SA forum, the statements like those would seem less naive.

20. john denver

john denver Big Dog

I think they should close this f**cking thread already. Lets drop this sh*t.I'm the one being childish? Y'all the ones can't even get along with your fellow SA brothers bra:) lmao