1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Son's of Frisco

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SA powerline, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Mr Denver its naive to expect that all dogmen must get along. We in SA may run different lines, and are not shy to offer opinions that are not always accepted by other dogmen, but a healthy discussion is more beneficial when oposing views are expressed with reasons to back them. And yes we may not all agree, but neither do all US or Ukraine or Ausie dogmen agree with all their countrymen, so why should it be any different with us?

2. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Hey masha I wasn't talking to you so stick it where the sun don't shine I'm done with you numbnuts

3. Roche

Roche Big Dog

I believe you're really disturbed.

4. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Ok mr dogman who never had a hot pup and don't know how to treat parvo lmao:)

5. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I believe I was quite civil with you mr denver, not once did I call you names. Note I took offence to you generalising and belittling a nation and being proudly South African I politely confronted you.
    Your response says alot about the type of person you possibly are, I hope I am wrong. Not that you would care.
    Anyway I am done with this unproductive argument and if I was rude to you, I humbly apologise, sir.

6. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Not hard to see who the bigger person in this is now is it some folks need to learn respect

7. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Respect is earned not givin:)if you wanna teach me some a game pm me:)

8. JTC

JTC Big Dog

i like the mojo rising stuff

9. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Masham I just read all of John Denver's posts. What a knowledgeable dogman he is -bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
    Why you call this fool Mr Denver is beyond me. He states his metal capacity by trying to say that we cant even agree as countrymen, but he just about disagrees with everybody else in his country.
    Dont be bothered with this dog genius - he almost as intelligent as a box of rocks!!!
    Let's rather contribute to the nice post Powerline started and ignore Mr Stonehead Denver.

10. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Learn how to spell dipsh*t

11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Reading through all your posts, I must concede that your spelling is a hell of a lot worse monkey brain. My spelling is impeccable, but when you as infuriated as I was when reading your brainless commentary, then one tends to err in spelling due to mistyping, not incorrect spelling - unlike you imbecile. Now please run to a dictionary to interpret what I'm writing to you as I am pretty sure this is beyond your comprehension. I also wanted to resort to name calling, but then I'm sure you wouldnt know what a female toothless orifice is - just a clue, "think below the panty line". Ha-ha-ha-ha
    Cheers Denver the doggy genius.

12. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Lmao:) took you long enough genius can somebody say spell check lmao

13. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Unlike you I dont sit on this forum all day, but I am now, Mr Doggy genius. Well, this was a good post until you came and with your ignorant arrogance and stuffed it up. Now please stop straining your little grey matter (if you've got any at all) and give it a rest. Go piss on somebody else's post.
    Cheers Mr. Know-it-all.... he-he-he

14. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Even by your writing I can tell you talk funny lmao:)

15. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Well the truth is many words we spell in British English and not American English, maar nou is hierdie gesprek afgesaag en jy is 'n doos John Denver.
    Ek hoop jy't 'n goeie aand verder want dit is nou reeds 11:55 nm, dit beteken byna reeds middernag.

16. john denver

john denver Big Dog

You are sofa king we todd ed saint lmao:)

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea you earned your respect lashing out like a 12 year old having a temper tantrum there didn't you wtf is a pm gonna do???? im not getting into a war of words on a board it is annoying to me and is childish if you have anything mature to add feel free otherwise don't bother posting @ me

18. SRW

SRW Big Dog

Can we refocus on the original thread, Just because a comment is made does not mean anybody has to reply to it... We have a really good topic and lets try to stay on it.

19. Scar had a litter full of champs when bred back to a dog called midnight lady. And then again with Babe. without me trying to be a pedigree analyst, theres enough dogs in there to suggest a number of established lines.

That is why I wanna just throw it out there that Frisco offspring breed well when bred to heavy Eli strains. So for the best result I would suggest breeding heavy Frisco to that Maverick or Rosco stuff. But the proof will reamain in the pudding and I was really hoping that we could have had more info.

Some of the first word to this post was - "you can choose from 4000", since then only about 6 have been mentioned and the only real info coming from the Scar dog, that is a sad one, seems you guys don't wanna share info.

Hi Denver, how are you, if you like you can google the word "Forum Troll", I always like the saying "There is no need to remain STUPID, not while there is GOOGLE" I kinda made it my own, but I would like to change it for Denver's sake, how's this......."Don't act like you F..ing know everything, if your name is NOT, Google.

20. Saint remember: "You cant argue with a fool. He will pull you down to his level and win with experience."