1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

sorrel bloodline?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by onemcflame1, Sep 2, 2004.

1. does any1 know any info on dis bloodline anything would be helpfull because i hav a 2mnth pit and shes adba registered and shes sorrel and something else thanks

2. CRG

CRG Top Dog

if you could post her ped we could help you out more:)

3. gator

gator Big Dog

I can probably help you out what are your questions?

4. i just need to know like anything anyone knows you know cuz i live in chicago and i really dont know about all this u know and i need know any info on it like how long has it been here the bloodline what are they for how big do they usually grow and stuff like that basiclly anything and what bloodline should i breed her with in order to get a good stocky strong nice color dog shes brindle and white thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2004
  5. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

Bert Sorrels has a website,check it out.

6. and whats the website and how could i find this bert?

7. CRG

CRG Top Dog