1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

southern kennels.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by zolla, May 31, 2011.

1. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

i picked two pups from him and no papers yet as a matter of fact i havent seen anyone post something in regards to victor recently where they said they got both a dog and papers - just food for thought.
    He is supposedly going to send the papers to me and then he wants me to mail other papers to the other owners - that was said in June - Nuff said

2. who

who Top Dog

You notice all the negative stuff was said by junior members? And who else had a problem from imperios kennels? Nothing but clear blue skies for us......

3. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

i know someone selling some pups from this ped# 331821

4. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

I'd be very shocked to see anyone complaining about imperios

5. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

junior/senior- what the fuck does that have to do with my 3 grand my dogs and my papers. I was told I would receive papers before,during and after purchase.

guess what two dogs and no papers
    And im not the only one

6. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

now if Vic would have told me because Im not a senior member here that I would not have gotten papers with my dogs, I wouldnt have purchased from him and went a different route instead.

Know what youre talking about first
    Nobody is stupid here I have proof in emails and went online to fedsonline and have seen the other littermates registered.
    Ask other members here I have more than given the man the benefit of the doubt. With excuses like the computer is done; His secretary was sick; hes been away on conventions etc.

Been trying to get these papers since april its about to be Aug man
    Knock it off

7. sc choo

sc choo Pup

Im considering a pup from imperios kennels,anyone has dealings or dealt with them before?just skeptical about sending my money,just don't want to get hit with the 52 fake out.

8. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Imperios is nothing like southern kennels

9. sc choo

sc choo Pup

His dogs are off working dogs,and no papered bred bogs,i talked to the guy from former name evolution kennels,he's asking 1500,a pup,from good stock dogs but nothing proven as of recent compared to imperios,just over there they still practice culling,and actually working their dogs,not just the papers.i might take a gamble with ik,and if everything works out we will be doing more b.i. In the future.all opinions encouraged.thanks and god bless

10. Stone City Kennels has the best GR CH Buck X Red Boy/Jocko crosses available today. The record speaks for itself. All our members are graduated from the university. We breed and go to the university ourselves.

If you want the best, U have to get the best.

11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

save the shipping $ & get something off chico he in the states & came off imperos yard.

12. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

There is no gamble with Imperios. You will get your dog with papers from them. SK doesn't even have the best source of mayday blood while Imperios has some of the best bolio-maloney blood you can get today. They bulldog hard and are honest ppl

13. I had an affair with Victor. He is very honest and professional dogmen.

14. Chico was in the states....he's RIP now.

15. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

It's only right, I inform the rest of the community here that I did receive paperwork for my pups from Victor - pups came in April, but did not get paperwork for them till August.

As stated by Vic, I mailed the rest of the paperwork off to the other owners. I cannot speak for everyone else - even though it was late better late than never.

Its upto the other owners, some who are members of this forum, whether or not they want to chime in and give their feedback

Bottom line - I just kept after him and eventually everything worked out.

Would I do it again - most likely yes(80%) - Honestly speaking, he was honest, knowledgeable and not that bad of a guy to deal with, he just has a lot of shit on his plate, and the majority of the problems were beyond his control.

Shipping took three or four attempts due to weather temperature, and time of the year, in regards to Ecuador's airline policy with their exports.(early spring- temps 40-50, live animals- heated cabin).

The same way we can tear a man down when we feel wronged, is the same way we have to give him his props when he does the right thing.

I hope this helps everyone in the future in regards to doing buisness with him.

16. zolla

zolla Banned

hey yea imperios is definitly lagit just got my pup today. paid on tuesday got him the following tuesday would have got him that friday but it was something the broker did wrong with shipping, but the pup is here now with the papers, imperios are tru dogmen. thanks imperios for a awesome pup.

17. Mkabayi

Mkabayi Pup

Why would one buy a dog without personally going over to the seller and have a look at the dogs he wants to buy? I certainly would not rely on internet. I prefer the old way. Going over. Have a look. Pay and take it back with you.

18. Toppa

Toppa Pup

What was the lice on shipping?

19. Toppa

Toppa Pup

Price sorry

20. zolla

zolla Banned

700 for the pup 500 for shipping. i think really good deal 4 the quality of pup.