1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern style Soul food

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Roller55, Jun 15, 2021.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I had a bottle of jb select 14 year old whiskey and it sure as shit blew me away lol

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I bet.

3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

We fried wings today.

First batch was sprinkled with Ranch dressing powder. Killer.

Second batch was rolled in Texas Pete and butter. Really good.

Third batch was in a home made BBQ sauce, Pretty good.

Then the ones that sound nasty but.....out of the deep fryer and rolled in a bowl with whipped peanut butter and grape jelly. Sounds horrible to me but they were amazingly good.

Pretty good day with the wings.

S

bamaman and ben brockton like this.
  4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Shit bro the pb&j sounds like it would be good as hell the ranch not so much lol

5. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

I work with two engineers and they talk aloth about physics and the universe. They told me a about formula that applies to DESIGN. As people we have a design. F 1 cars have a design. The earth has A design. Bridges which is what these two specialize in have a specific design. So heres the formula if a bridge calls for three supports over a span. U could put two and spread it out and reenforce the columns but it will show. Which is the stress. The bridge will strart sag. They will start to be cracks and other issues. U went against the design. As humans we are no strangers to trying to make do or by just plain ignorance go aganist our design. I was wondering about average life expactancy in the U. S for men. With food booze air quality. Overall happiness. Probably guys in the wild do better than city people. I hear Texas is nice. Buy a good home affordable. Lots of work. U can carry protectio. Best Hamburgers u ever tried and the dallas cheerleaders. All kidding aside. Which state would be best in all U. S.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I wouldn't say any are perfect.

7. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

True American. Know where to go any where and find the best. What about health Bama. Anything thats way up like heart attacks or cancer. Or do most guys is just plain old age.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man I'm no expert on health stats.

9. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

Cool. U not much into working out or eating healthy. Its just guide anyway. My wife is a nurse and she takes care some oldies like 92 95 still smoke.

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Best is a subjective term. Your best could be my worse.. No real American that lives in Texas or anywhere else worries about what they're doing in other states. Real Americans worry about their families and their own business not what the next man is doing, don't let the way our government acts and conducts itself on the world stage confuse you, the vast majority of the populous here worries about their own affairs. Anywhere you live in the states has their own good and bad issues. Texas isn't any different.

If your looking for healthy states, the south isn't it. They aren't even in the top 10.
    Your healthiest states are mostly northern states and far west like Cali. Places that they eat grass and nuts like the squirrels.
    Lol

• California.
    • New Jersey.
    • New York.
    • Massachusetts.
    • Connecticut.
    • Hawaii.
    • Colorado.
    • Minnesota.
    • Washington
    • Rhode Island

Michele likes this.
  11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Depends on what you call a work out .Would you consider splitting wood,cutting wood with a chainsaw, weedeating in 100 degree heat a work out? Have you ever split firewood with a 8lb maul? If not try it and
    Tell me if it's a workout lol

patjr and AGK like this.
  12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

^^^^^^ that's what I did yesterday oh and fixed a toilet.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

If you think your in shape grab a chainsaw and a splitting maul..please lol

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

South is actually a rough life as far as Blue Collar .I mean where I live your pretty much a farmer,logger,or in some type of Mill and it ain't for a weak person.

15. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

I had a very rough early in life and thats what drew me to the dogs. A construction worker. Toughness in mind, heart, my kids. Thats all i knew. One time i was working with a old guy and he would scream at me your health is your weath your health is your wealtb in a scottish accent. He was a good old guy but one day. I told him to fuck off.The next day changed my life. I had a mishap at work that almost killed me. I was in the hospital for 6 months. The old guy would visit and give me a ear full and i couldnt do much to reply or leave. He would say when your heathy u can take care of everyone. (He meant my family). He would cram this shit while i was stuck there and some funny stories. Then he would say now im going to have to do your job and visit that beautiful young wife of your. I would laugh till it hurt. Im no goody goody still now i take safe risks.. But if u could lead your loved ones and be an example of good mental physical and emotional health. I think its the gift u could ever give them.

16. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

And im talking magazine healtb. Chopping lumber is real deal.

17. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

Sorry im not talking magazine healtb. Its fake. The chizeld body. Please.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

It's nothing wrong with magazine health and working out .Around here it's 10 hr days plus half a day on Saturdays. Then you have your house chores plus dogs lol .Most just don't have time for that type of stuff.

19. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

Some tough guys or just plain crazy were the crocodile hunter and Jesus Christ. Aint nobody going by himself and tying up a fucking 12 foot alligator and throwing it the back of pick uo truck. And Christ took hell of beating and refuse to say. Im not the son of god. Trust me if u were the mob u want him on your side cause he aint saying nothing.

20. Roller55

Roller55 Big Dog

Yeah Bama sounds like that would keep u in check. As long as u still got time for the kids the house the wife your outside family and dont forget about yourself. In some countries they got people workin day and night to make ends meet. Divorce rates, suiscide, u name it. And its sad because people get used to it. Its like when u live in the hood. They just use to it. But looking from the outside people are like thats sad and it is.