1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Speed and Agility"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pitbullkid86, Mar 8, 2010.

1. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

"Speed and Agility"

[ame=http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae280/pitbullkid86/?action=view&current=TrinityOnFlirt.flv][​IMG][/ame]

2. CTG

CTG Big Dog

Re: "Speed and Agility"

do you have a spring pole besides that flirt?

3. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Yea, but that day was all about the flirt pole. PurePit posted a video of Topaz on the spring pole if your looking for some spring pole action.

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

If I had to choose which one exercise tool is the best, i will choose the flirt pole every time. JMO

5. CTG

CTG Big Dog

oh, just asking cause the other was the same with the dude grunting. dog looks good though. i like the drive.

6. CTG

CTG Big Dog

different exercise bring different results but i agree a good flirt pole work out is priceless.

7. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Nice looking dog.
    What kind of pole did you use, that sucker is strong.

8. CTG

CTG Big Dog

looks like a piece of pvc pipe.

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Absolutely, ive had that for almost a year now. And i work all the dogs on it regularly. i go threw a ton of cow hides though.