1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spike/pistol pete

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by stratos9, Mar 28, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Boomerang/Spike(snooty) stuff huh? You are coming hard with that Old school type of breedings.

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Very nice. I like the top side of that. Don't see a lot of the Bennett's Gator stuff around much.

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Old scool dogs.LOL!! Takes a lot of looking, talking and trust, but I believe every dog has a purpose to be on a yard. This little girl will become part of the Program when ready.

There are still some back yards that have kept it together, and breed for a reason, just gotta get in the ole truck and drive.:)

5. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I heard Chapa was a good producer. I know of people who brag on one of his daughters Amity who came off the breeding when Chapa was bred to Salt.

6. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Well I think he is a pretty good one so I'm going to use a little of that blood for an out.

I also have a pup that you might like:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=385719

I also brought "SALT" back with me to one of my buddies. So she's with me now and have some plans for her also.

Always scary picking a blood when you have only went out once in 30 yrs. That one was J. Lee's "RENO" dog in 1992 and worked... so maybe this "Chapa" dog will also, maybe I'll get lucky!!!

Thanks, stratos

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Damn you got Salt too? You should post up some pics of her ;)

8. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

well bred bitch mate.
    always liked that Boomerang blood crossed with the Snooty stuff.

9. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

We got something in mind, but would consider some Jessie Rod's "MIDNIGHT" stuff. If you have some speak up!!! She's going to be bred either way middle of next week??

PM PEDS. ....PLEASE!!!

10. vellie

vellie Big Dog

11. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Very Nice, really don't know alot about the bottom, but know quite a bit about some of the older stuff on the bottom.

Had the pleasure of watching the "HEAD" dog at a show. Very good dog.

I also bred the dog below to "Bruce" what a monster:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=296847

Thanks, stratos