1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sporting Dog Reg.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by king louie, May 8, 2008.

1. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE SPORTING DOG REGISTRY.GOOD ,BAD,OK, ECT.:confused: AND DOES THE ADBA RECOGNIZE THIS REGISTRY?

2. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Very Good, and yes ADBA recognizes it.

3. Ok Thanx Stillwater For The Info.

4. chbk

chbk Big Dog

Well.... The SDR and the ADBA are two different registries, there for the ADBA does not recognize the SDR points. The SDR has fun show, weight pull, treadmill, and conformation. I think the SDR is a great registry. CH CHINAMAN is the SDR's model of a perfect APBT. If you have and more questions please let me know, if I don't know the answer I'll find out for you. The ADBA recognizes some of the SDR pedigrees, depending on who the dog's are, my husband said.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2008