1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spot's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by aaronsidneyricks, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kainoa

kainoa Pup

i think they will stay heres my white female that i just got a few weeks ago. and yeah i think those locks are too heavy for such a small pup. even this chain collar with locks i had to replace.
    [​IMG]

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

First off, it's a damn pup! A puppy doesn't need locks or chains. A collar will do nicely.

Second, I agree with Rocksteady. You so called "rescued" an abused dog then turned around & abused it yourself. And I guess you sold all the other puppies? Easy money, huh? That bitch needs to be spayed & that puppy as well.

Third, you admit you have no idea on pedigree. You say it's a "colby" but so is every damn other back yard bred dog if it's not a "boudreaux" or "gator". And DNA won't tell you a damn thing. DNA cannot even tell you if your dog is a poodle, a great dane, a boxer, a german shephard, or a "pit bull". DNA ONLY verifies that a certain pup is a product of a certain sire & dam whose DNA is on file. That's it.

And kainoa, invest in a collar as well. Broken down cervical vertabrae, herniated discs, & missing hair are not becoming to your dog. Invest in a collar.

And by the way, just having a huge chain around your dog's neck with a lock attached does not make your dog look badass nor you cool, it only makes your dog look pathetic & humiliated & you just a plain ass. I'm tired of it folks. For one damn minute, think of your dog's wellbeing over what looks "cool".

ghost 1 and (deleted member) like this.
  3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

4. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Very well stated. Thank you.

5. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Nicely said Miakoda

and is this new spotted Pits a new "blue"?

6. Sid Finster

Sid Finster Big Dog

Beautifully put, Miakoda.

Defend: I can't decide what is worse, a "new blue" or the same old blues we've been seeing. Maybe if they can avoid the mastiff outcrosses...

7. kainoa

kainoa Pup

yup mia i have replaced it the next day i took that pic.

8. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Sid Finster- or in the case the dalmation outcrossing, lol. (not saying these are crosses)

9. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Awesome kainoa. We should all learn.

10. Let me just let 1 of my dog's in YA yard an you''ll see why i do what i do CUZ....

I an if you of ya'll got something to say about it call me an i'll come to ya yard an FIX it CUZ....

PLEASE someone try me.......

11. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Are you out fishing ???

12. CRG

CRG Top Dog

There has got to be an unknown island somewhere that just breeds idiots.

13. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

This is exactly why I never replied to your question regarding the dog I am trying to rescue. By the way, what you are doing to your dog is animal cruelty. What a moron.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
  14. C.L.

C.L. Pup

Cuz? Did it just get all "gangster" in here?

15. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

We already know WHY you do what you do. It can be summed up in 1 simple word:

Stupidity.

16. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

not only is he a gangsteerrrrr his dogs are all gameeeee ass all eelllll dont let him let his dog looose ooohhh nooo. thats it instead of learning something you reply like a typical ignorant podunk backwoods schmoe. glad you can be a productive member of the pit bull community. FOLKS an example of why some people think BSL is a good idea.

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

If you believe wrapping the chain and padlock around the neck is a safe preventative measure for theft, its not. The only thing it does is injure dogs and make thugs think they look tougher. If you really cared about security and your dog, you would get some metal lined collars. Its just as easy to cut a chain as it is to unbuckle a collar on a strange dog. I imagine it would be harder to cut through say 4 rows of seatbelt material and a couple rows of steel braid (that the dogs cant feel!).

18. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

the spots wont go away

19. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

big papa lmao steel belts in the seat belt 14 i never thought about that now thats a COLLAR!

20. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

A dog (Especially a pup!) cannot break a proper chain set-up. The locks and chains are over kill- your imagining your dog to be much stronger than it really is. Even if your pup is strong now, it certaintly won't be after a few months of wearing that junk.

If your truly afraid of theft, get your dog out of view from the street, build a sturdy fence with a lock, and keep your dog out of other's views when your not around. Invest in a well made collar, and throw those locks away.

Study a proper chain set-up, and learn to love your dog- whether it's spotted, blue, purple, or green! Know that there is more to bulldogs than (unethically) breeding them, using them as an ego boost, or heavy locks and chains.

Don't demean your dog as something to lengthen your 'privates'. It's a dog- not a cosmetic miracle!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.