1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spot's

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by aaronsidneyricks, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

OMG. LMAO. Well said

2. Superglue

Superglue Pup

I got two big words for you, Heaven and HELL,when you go to bed tonight and lay down to sleep and you start thinking like we all do,then is the time to figure it out.That pup is Gods creature,not yours to play Frankenstien with!

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

try you,,,wtf? probroly sum 12 year old on daddy's compuer, sounds like it,
    but if you must, jump froggy jump!!!!!!!! But instead of the dogs lets see if you can walk as much as you mouth does?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2005
  4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Oh yea I'm so sure you are just going to find out were we all live and come beat us all up. I'm sooooo sure that your dogs will be able to make the trip with you after wearing your little git up. You are a sad excuse for a dog owner and an even sadder excuse for a pit bull owner.

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

What? Know that you've said all that...that...that stuff, act like an educated responsible adult & explain it all. If you can't, then may your dogs be rescued from you & your abusive home soon. I'll be praying for them.

6. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

This guy is a total joke. He is trying to start a fight, and as long as we keep talking to him, he's getting what he wants. This dude bought a female from a guy in New York for $600, with a pedigree for Heinzel's Bambi ROM. He actually believed it was the dog he just bought. After I showed him that he got his leg pulled big time, he tried to turn around and sell the dog to me for the same $600.
    The same pup that he's talking about now with the spots, he told me the thing was pure Colby and showed me his pedigree that was actually for some show dogs, now he's got this story.
    He has no direction and doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't want to get rid of his dogs because it's a stature thing for him. He wants to be able to brag that he's got a bunch of Pit Bulls, yet they all sit on chains and breed and breed. The dogs need someone to rescue them because they aren't getting the life they need with him. Who knows, those dogs might not even BE his. A couple of those pictures he posted look very familiar, like he got them off someone elses site. The only dog that I beleive to be his is that spotted one. He's trying very hard to look cooler than heck to us by talking like a childish gangster and bragging about the ton of Pit Bulls he's supposedly got. This dude is a wanna-be gangster that SAYS he has 20+ dogs, but I'd really like to see his yard. He says he doesn't have time to spend with them all, and I bet they all sit in chains like the crap that was on that puppy. He is one of those that has a closed mind, any educating coming his way is quickly shot down, because "he knows it all". Shoot, he can't even talk correctly.
    He has already "called people out" saying his dogs will woop ours, a few times, and I think he should be banned for that. He didn't come here to learn or get into the conversation, he came here to pick a fight and try to be a bada$$. He has no business here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.