1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

staff Vs rat

Discussion in 'Patterdale Terriers' started by Blackpoison, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

2. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

what a cunt that owner.. that rat was gamer than that "dog"

3. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Oh wow, thats pathetic.

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

the collar on the dog says it all for me. pphfffffffffffffff

5. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

What is the purpose of that collar?

Does this dog also fight Lions?

6. jacko

jacko CH Dog

maybe eh.... but it sure dont fight rats !
    imagine if the dog got in a scrape with another dog. he would tear his hands to shreds trying to part them. there sure is some idiots about.....

7. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

it took way too fuckin long for him to kill that rat!

8. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Should be: CRUNCH..SHAKE
    Not: nip nip nip

9. Damion

Damion Pup

i agree with ivebeen ,should be over quick

10. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ha ha ha that ray was far gamer then the dog

If u read the comments he explains the collar is to protect his dog from other dogs !!!!!

11. jacko

jacko CH Dog

if his dog needs a collar like that for protection , then maybe he should either get a proper dog or grow some balls and man up. lmfao

12. sega

sega Big Dog

thats a sad sight lmao, didnt even notice the collar til youll said something

13. RRL

RRL Top Dog

I had a dog that was afraid of mice,but not other dogs.I also had another dog that would kill mice and rat's but was afraid of other dogs.It looked like this dog was just playing w. the rat like a cat does.The collar does look stupid tho.

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

evidently that guy needs to get a rat terrier and see what a real ratter is capable of.

15. Sherman

Sherman Big Dog

Hahaha true

16. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Your dog sucks ...Who's 'drugged' slower then shit ' pet' rat did you feed it....Staffs are sure as hell not pit bulls ....I can see that

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ahhhh man u cant look at one and say they all bad..I figured the dog would have ate the rat..would have been chomp ,chomp, eat.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Itz the collar.........definately the collar! Lol