1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

starting a yard off

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CRG, May 9, 2004.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

and trowbacks & battle crosses lol

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

only fil it up with fast lane ....;)

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

of course again with the same as started in 1980.
    and a little bit of the understanding from now please lol

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Don't waste your time againn keystone.......

5. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

I would start with my same dogs. rascal/bullet/bolio bred dogs crossed with mims. I end with one dog after some personal stuff but anyway I had one dog left. I bred her to a mims bred dog before my departure. some got stolen or died end up with one she got bred by my neighbor (still mad at that) she end up dying having pups. so the mom was still in the yard so when I got back around. a friend of mine had a bad one didn't know the ped at the time. bred them and got a daughter im still breeding now. love her bred her to a couple other lines same results good dogs. bred back to her son just like her brother before he passed. bear traps come to find out tho that the male I bred her to was a mims bred dog is why I would stay with the same dogs.

6. mr.cujo

mr.cujo Pup

meant to say chinabuck in stead of rascal even tho its in the ped of chinabuck too