1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

starve keep

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by p1tbull, Oct 30, 2010.

1. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

I said i heard about it and was just curious. Never said anything about me starving my dogs. And i did say its not starving the dog as in no food at all. I myself have some very good dogs coming out of keeps(not to brag or anything). And yes its cause i very newb at it thats why they come out like that.

2. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

I think I have learned just about as much from reading about birds as I have about dogs and lots of things I have learned crosses over. We are a hundred years behind true bird fanciers, from the guys who hunt with birds of prey to the guys with racing pigeons. They have the keep down to a science and very exact on foods and ratios. It is very interesting.

3. New England

New England Banned

Take a look at Original Bloodline kennel's site,they have some good keep info.I think the op may be thinking of getting rid of gut fat or internal fat before starting the keep,making sure the blood count is optimal for hard work.good luck