1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stepping down

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rallyracer, Nov 20, 2010.

1. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

all right the shit talkin fest can now commence, we need a time out box for all the folks who get banned or at least a public announcement why they were banned, then we can all slam em, take chump for instance, could of had a decent time with that one, yeah you know an enter at your own risk section of the fourum haha

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Are you suggesting a section like maybe to have it out........maybe call it "The Pit"??? I think they tried that before. :cool:

3. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

yeah, didnt ever see that one, I know we have the PM option, however we sometimes call someone out, go overboard, get banned, I think it would be nice to post the reason why someone got banned, and take a poll on if they should be banned for good or to just see everyones thoughts, wether they want to explain or not they can at least vote, and then we could gang up on someone or say our last F U's, yeah the pit or box, would be funny as all hell, then we could almost bet or just try to call the outcome before/while everyone speaks Example, "Chump to the box": Id vote, then Id call Chump would probly be nailed to the wall because hes got bad ideas and hes trying to suck others into his bad dealings, and he posted a stupid shock collar video, and on top of that he posted another dumb vid when his bully caught a shoat(baby hog) he was all proud of,and the dam thing missed too

4. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

or the we can have a new section in the forum, thread titled "Catchdog challenges or calls Chump to the box" then they show say why they call, then the one called get to scratch back, one reply from both sides, then the poll(match) is on :dogtongue:, then less would be banned and the site would be cleaned up a lil

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
  5. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Hate to see ya go, Rally, but sounds like things are going great! I'm a bit jealous! :p
    Good luck to you in this time of change. I hope everything goes well and wish you the best!