1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

steriods makes champions

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bxpits, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

are there any other dogs reported to be on the juice??
    i know i read somewhere about a few but this was a few years ago and i dont remember names. its hard to condition a dog even on the juice unless you put in the time and hard work. i agree with simms if you have not conditioned a dog its hard to comment on conditioning or what it takes to get a dog to look its best.
    i just found it shocking that such an article was in the gazette and no one payed any attention to it, maybe it was just ignored in order to protect reputations and possible legal scrutiny.

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

one of the bigger names that comes to mind as far as using steroids is Fat Bill. almost every single dog he matched was on juice. Finkle Winkle was reputed to be a steroid guy too. there's quite a few of them actually. Mayfield used them more towards the end when his dogs started losing their quality. honestly though, i would ask some people not on a public forum ya follow? just tryin to help bud. :)

3. simms

simms CH Dog

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Plenty of dogmen use juice up here too...and are very successful....it is an option that you choose but knowing how to properly dose it is very important as well and weaning off it also!

I have used it before on the dogs, (EQ & Winny);)

yIS

5. Ja-net

Ja-net Banned

UH HELLO YOU JUST DROPPED NAMES ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

TG never did anything with chinaman other than breed him. his performance career was well over when TG had him. s.

7. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Steriods DO NOT MAKE CH DOGS.. I have never used them on a dog. I my self used them when I was younger about 28 to 33 years old I did several cycles. But as far as dogs go there is no need for it if you have a bulldog you have a bulldog. I never lost to any dog that was on it. so that it self should say something for you. and another thing when folks did they lost even if they won alot of the time if you catch my drift.

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

steroids don't make dogs Ch.another reason make it..but steroids help them for sure!

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

uh hello, common knowledge. you got a problem with me you need to come see me face to face instead of hanging on every word i say, like a lost puppy. if you can find it on feds online than what the hell is the difference? HELLO, MCFLY?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
  10. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

NO steroids No treadmill, I like doing things the hard way lol. I dont know about some others but I know the hard work it takes to get a dog in peak condition. Roids are bullshit. In humans & in dogs. Period.

[​IMG]

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

so all those folks are outta dogs or dead, huh? ill call ya on that one man:D

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

very nice big game

13. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

well shit, i thought it was, i stand corrected. if the dude is making himself know like that i would stay back a little though..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
  14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Thanx Woody. Here are a couple more.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is only the 3rd time I've put a dog threw a full keep. Each time I get better resaults. Also this dog is only 14 months in theses pictures. Next keep he will be mature and on a raw diet.

15. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

he looks really good BG. keep it up man. :)

16. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

It something about those black dogs

17. Ja-net

Ja-net Banned

Ah damn now you back peddling LMAO Dont waste your time becasue the dog gone girl is mine LOL.

Nice dog Big game how is he bred Eli?

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i would say considering there are peds out there RIGHT NOW on two forums im on with his name all over em, and he s in the gazzette...its no big secret.

19. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i stand corrected. it WAS privileged, lol. not anymore.

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

BOZE/Eli Heavy sixbits breeding