1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Steroids?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by AmericanDogMan, Jul 27, 2010.

1. DOCs-ROXY

DOCs-ROXY Pup

Winstrol the worst for joints? Winstrol is given to humons who have osteoperosis it helps to get better bone density.
    Winstrol will give a human and animal just more strenght without the extra muscle mass that most dogs doesnt need just the strenght thats all.
    Most steroids have great impact on the natural hormone levels off a dog so when you stop giving the dogs those medications they wiil feel depressed and dont have much enrgy till all hormone levels are back to normall.
    For humans it take severall months till one year before all levels are normall.
    Also when giving a male dog steroids his testicles can shrink so for breeding it wont be a good idea to do so.
    There are many medications to get levels faster back to normall, but i personally think dont give dogs steroids.
    But for those who are intrested these products are oftens used by vets.

-Boldenone Undecylnate
    -winstrol-V (stanozolol)
    -Trenbolone Acetate (cattle implants)
    -Nandrolone Phenyl propionate (fast acting joint healing drug often used after heavy operations/trauma by animals).

Good luck with it but better stay off it.

2. Daddy

Daddy Banned

steroids are the way to go.There are pills that prevent most of the side effects that you take along with the steroid cycle. Cycle will get YOU about 3-4 years worth of training without the juice... in about 2 months. if your worried about it messing up the dogs sperm production quality. get an AI and collect the semen in a tube(B4 STEROIDS ARE GIVEN TO THE DOG) get it freeze/stored etc. Do this about 20 times.. surely one of them has to work when the breeding comes... If I have $15,000 on the line. You can bet you're ass that I will have the animal juiced up and make him come in 110%.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

with pills make sure drink a lot of water. hard on kidneys

4. WWII

WWII Banned

What he probably meant to say was that even though Winstrol increases collagen synthesis, it makes the collagen much more brittle. So, although it increases it, the byproduct is a weaker connection.

5. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Every steroid causes water retention, even the high androgenic / low anabolic ones, which is what helps with joints. If athletes use them and the muscle capability increases faster than the joint and they injure while they train, this is another story, they just over do it. If you consider that all these drugs improve anabolism and lower catabolism, even this by it self is helping joint recuperation.
    Best for joints, at least untill some time ago, was human growth hormone and even better was considered the IGF (insulin growth factor).

6. WWII

WWII Banned

Except those aren't steroids.

7. Padlock

Padlock Banned

*******.com

100% satisfaction guaranteed! :D

8. WWII

WWII Banned

This isn't an open source board, man. Delete that.

9. Padlock

Padlock Banned

ask a mod to,...i can't. sorry for the mishap. was only for the
    intension of helping not hurting.

10. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

WWII you are right, scientifically speaking they do not fall into this category although they do promote anabolism.

11. WWII

WWII Banned

I know what you were saying. But, I just didn't want others getting confused and start labeling HGH and peptides as steroids. It's bad enough that people think creatine is a steroid.

12. phelan's

phelan's Pup

i wouldnt juice up a dog if you care about it....there is a big racket of lebos in sydney that juice their dogs hard like they have fkt em badly dumb fks. as 4 people, 90% of my mates are all juiced from stanos 2 hgh 2 anybol 2 dynabolts.... its all mainly vet shit minus the hgh. they all have kids n wives n girlfriends, i see no problems so yeah basically every1 i know is juiced, most the mma and mauy thai in aus are all juiced. alot of horror stories aroound but i reckon if you can stick 2 it and stop the shit after a few 6ers then u be right. but seriously dont give it 2 a dog mate haha if u have a juiced dog u couldnt take it anywhere as it is very noticable.

13. popper

popper CH Dog

if you want high blood pressure,enlarged heart, or somewhere down the road stroke/ heart attack staw awayfrom em... and for the person whoputupTren , you gotta injectthat shit everyday or every other day or you wont have steady amounts in the bloodstream....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
  14. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Well said popper. Its no good for the dogs! Ive seen a few blokes do their head in on the gear, now theyre just big lazy fat kents. Imagine what a dog would go through. Wouldnt they just barnstorm it and run hot early? But saying that ive seen them work very well on people in the right hands! Phelans i think ive seen a few of these inner west dogs your talking about, ruined is about right! Mate i was one of those blokes thats been given the opportunity so many times and it just never phased me like it did my mates. Nothing against it half my mates are freaks, just never phased me.

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Your looking at the extreme end of the spectrum, in the very extreme end. Heathans on the juice is nothing new and same heathens going overboard is not either. But there is the other end of the spectrum too.
    The users who dont go overboard and use the science of it all do it in elite sport and get away with it , and guess what they dont get juice rage or anything remotely close because their use is in a controlled environment, they are not you stupid local meat axe trying to look as hard as the next bloke with a ponytail at the gym.
    They remind me of American bullys all show no go, over the distance they will melt.
    Once was on a deep sea fishing trip fishing for sampson fish[big tough sportsfish] and we had a few juicers with us they were mates of the guy who owned the boat.
    As soon as we got into the big stuff , and needed to wear the fish down over a long distance and time these dudes melted on the spot like their muscles contracted or collapsed, at the time i was 75kg and im 6ft, and was pretty fit, i outfished these guys on the bigstuff in numbers and in lengthy battles, where once their fight hit the thirty minute mark , muscle meltdown had them wincing in pain and nearly crying of embarasment from their peers.

Elite athletes can perform and these days excel with the use of roids when done correctly and clean up before the event day.
    If you think the worlds best track guys didnt juice the crap out of themselves to bulid up quick and then work harder when cleaned and weened your fooling yourself.

So why cant Dogmen do the same thing with dogs?
    They can
    They have
    They will.
    The even more entertaining part is the meathead juicers who juice their dogs juice em in the same way they juice themselves. Poorly.
    On inspecting an amstaff kennel a few years ago with a friend, the breeder took great pride in how muscular his dogs were and they were "block heads with big strong bones" and "if you can find a bigger better amstaff i will give you one for free" of course the terms wouldve been his and he wouldve had to agree , they looked like bullies, and they worst thing was the fact that his main stud was that burnt out as a seven year old, and was so stiff, this guy had to "help" his prize stud get up on a chair your average shitzu could jump over, by tickiling his balls with his foot as the dog tried to scale this mountain of a chair.
    Worst

Breeder

Ever.

16. popper

popper CH Dog

steroidsi dont care how safe its done will shorten a persons or dogs life span...... they increase bad cholesterol levels , increase your blood pressure (silent killer , you dont feel it ) and in turns damage your organs, enlarges the heart , some are bad for the liver....not to mention when you come off the stuff thats a whole another thing to deal with, feeling sluggish and down.... i feel sorry for those people who are on it for years, gonnabe hell when the day comes to get off it..... junkyard that guys dog you are talking aboutwill have a stroke / heart attack by 8 or9 yearsold , any day now..... them things are FUking that dogs organs up ..... thats why all those bodybuilders have strokes and hear attacks in ther fifties... look Arnold , had 3 bypass surgeries

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
  17. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

There is use and abuse. Steroids developed as medicins and among the most famous ones there are some for children, women etc. Aids patients use them to fight muscle waste and keep in mind that they are not in optimal health. Everything we do as we live has a positive and negative impact on our existence, even every breath we take causes oxidation and takes us one step closer to death. Moderation and balance is the key for everything in life, I remember reading in this forum about creatine dosages in dogs equal to human doses while nobody mentioned that all these are estimates based on human subject studies, I am not aware of any studies on dogs, or even worst most people wouldn't take into account that a human is 4 or 5 times the weight of a dog.

18. popper

popper CH Dog

exactly..... i feeel for the dogs that the owners are shooting em up with test and creatine dosages that a human would take......thinking more is better

19. WWII

WWII Banned

Except most the bodybuilders you are talking about had problems due to the extreme diuretics that were used. They did way more harm than AAS did. And Arnold had heart surgery due to a genetic defect.

20. WWII

WWII Banned

Or you could just use tren enanthate.