1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Steroids?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by AmericanDogMan, Jul 27, 2010.

1. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Don't like em! A few of my good mates will tell you that they're gonna die of kidney or liver failure and that aint the booze! Like everything yeh there is use and abuse but to juice yourself up properly you need to stack and course. I cant see how that would give you any long term health or performance benefit. Maybe a slight short term power increase but that'd be about it. If I wouldn't do it, I wouldn't let my dog do it. Besides I know a bloke who had to get his poor missus to wipe his ass for him, He used to ruin any bit of clothing when he took it off, he's got stretch marks from head to toe, ruined kidneys, fucked out rotator cuffs in his shoulders and about $5,000 worth of warped sleeves! Bloke couldn't run to the letter box to save his life! Looks like he's paying for those "guns" now!:D

2. popper

popper CH Dog

you hit the nail on the head "no long term health or performence benefit" as soon as you come off the stuff thats when you get weaker.... and i dont care what your post cycle therapy looks like.... you gonna loose gains and strength. then you say to yourself , ill stay on a bit longer , while the stuff is killing your organs( or your dogs) from head to toe. Dude down the street was on and off anabolics for 10or so years . he is 56 years old( suffered two strokes) he cant even use the bathroom by himself. something my 86 year old grandma can do.

3. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Thats about it mate! A few of my mates have been on the gear some maybe 5,6,7 years and you can tell they're doing it tougher now than when they started out. Most of them openly talk about how fucked up they are now. I can't even begin to think about what it's doing to their hearts! Put it this way there is a loooong line of hard drinkers in my mates and in my own family and I've seen some blokes looking more worse for wear and with more health problems from a few years on the gear than a life time of elbow bending. And we all know what alcohol can do over a lifetime. Makes you wonder!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
  4. WWII

WWII Banned

But, you'll still be bigger and stronger than you originally were when coming off. You just won't be as strong as when you were on, obviously. But, the decrease isn't that dramatic.

Nice anecdotal evidence about how gear is bad. How about you post the actual scientific evidence of long term health problems? I'll wait while you can't find any. Correlation doesn't imply causation. It's like saying that my grandma died at 55 because she wore moo-moos. Or that my 20yr old cousin only has a few weeks left to live due to cancer because she lives in the country. The only health problems, from AAS so far, is short term. I'm not saying it makes it perfectly fine, but most sides disappear after usage is stopped.

Genes are a wonder. Some people can pack a lip for decades until they die and not have any problems. While others don't go anywhere near tobacco and end up with mouth cancer. Like I said before, correlation doesn't imply causation.

I'm not here to promote usage, but only to remind and take away the stigma associated with AAS when there really hasn't been any serious long term health problems associated with them. I guarantee you put more harmful stuff into your mouths everyday that has been approved by the FDA that makes steroids look like tic-tacs.

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

i used and didnt notice any loss of strength when coming off. most of the problems arise when people abuse just like anything else in this world.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

If you sit back and take a low dosage cycle of test say 400mg and little deca , the effects will not be harsh long term. But for the people who use off and on for years your organs are taking a beating and to think otherwise is ignorant. Naustrom what did you use?

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

anavar, needed something for strength gains without added weight. roommates did winistrol and deca

8. popper

popper CH Dog

Now anavar is a pretty safe drug. Best one IMO for women also. And you usually keep all your gains. Prolly didnt even shrink your nuts i bet

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

nope didnt notice any ill affects and when it came time to wean off every cycle went fine. i took the pill form, was drinking about a gallon a day to help the kidney stress and had quick results. I'd finish a workout, go shower and feel like i could go do another.

10. WWII

WWII Banned

Light weights. :D

11. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Anavar is a cosmetic drug...gains ain't so noticeable but the little you do get are quality gains and last. Not to mention they are fairly expensive when compared to others. Very mild and basically no side-effects or aromatization...another reason why most women use them! It also does nothing for athletically which is a big negative and even dries up your joints! Not my 1st choice for a dog.

yIS

12. popper

popper CH Dog

i know winny dried up joints , didnt know about anavar. Anavar is very expsensive when it comes to some others

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Didn't witness any joint problems. Got nice strength gains without putting on any unneeded weight. Had to stay within a weight class.

14. well if anyone want to use performance enhancing supplement that just hold waters and has a good recovery time then they should just use creatine it is all natural in meat products so no harm nor foul i do agree steroids shouldnt be used infact if i saw a natural pit vs a roided one and won i would lmao i think good vitamins and maybe creatine is the way to go forget drugging your pit. but if you want a messed up pit go ahead with liver failure, intestinal problems and a cur attitude go ahead but im with most of everyone in here natural is the way plus you still get big healthy litters and promote the natural game dog and to keep it preserved the way the pit bull should be

15. simms

simms CH Dog

I always enjoy reading your input on this particular topic.

16. simms

simms CH Dog

look if the comp is good, you can't tell the difference in natural and juiced. Unless you are just privey to that info, you don't know...all one can do is speculate.

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Very true.

18. popper

popper CH Dog

until the dog drops dead out the blue at a early age 7, 8 , 9 when the average lifespan can 12, 13, 14, years old... looka mocho buck , drop dead on a night walk and weall know he used.. proly had a severe stroke or heartattack ...looka num nuts dog padlock , dunno if his dog used but im wouldnt be surprised if he gave his dog AS to pull as he uses.... stroke at 8 years age, Drops dead

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  19. simms

simms CH Dog

Is the conversation really going to go that direction? There is so much misinformation being passed around on this subject.
    The best advice any of you could take or give is Steriods are not for the novice.

20. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

True but what about in sports (professional sports) Specifcally dog fighting, seeing as it is legal in many countries and a professional contest. Shouldn't it be considered something extremely harmful to a breeding program. APBT's didn't get this far by chemical engineering, but rather by human selection and hard work.

To a previous statement, we could win the argument in America that Dog's are personal property and may wind up with a legitimate HBO PPV sport. Wouldn't we want to make the right decision about the animal. That it should b selected on talent and not tolerance to drugs.