1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

steroids

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by gunman, Aug 4, 2010.

1. gunman

gunman Pup

any1 want to have a discution about steroids pros and cons and the best way to use them and what to use ?

2. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

I don't think anyone would be silly enough to talk about actual Steroid usage on a public forum.

Outside of this discussion.

Steroids? - Pit Bull Forums

Which is not about how; but rather discusses if the sport were legal (in the U.S. and commercial) should juicing be allowed.

I say No.

3. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

yea thats a realy taboo subject especially for a forum. and if the sport were legal they probably wouldnt be alowed anyway, lol. what a crazy question to ask if you want the Feds at your door.

4. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

why would anybody want to use steroids they make your balls shrivel up and die....LAME!!!

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Nothing wrong with them if you know what your doing and how to use them!

YIS

6. popper

popper CH Dog

They have steroid forums all across the net , with thousands of people using , talking there would be better. Steroids , depends on what you wanna do . Do you wanna lean up or bulk up for strenght. How long you been training ? how is your diet?

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i can spare a few inches!!;)

8. AmericanDogMan

AmericanDogMan Big Dog

You dont need steroids for that... Go to the doctor and tell him you have asthma and ask for ephedrine pure...lol
    j/k :D

9. portierd

portierd Pup

Thnx for the tip!

10. simms

simms CH Dog

If you search the forum there are threads on the topic.

11. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Steroids used in moderation have everlasting health benefits. They should be legal. We all would be alot healthier.

12. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

moderation...now that is a concept...LOL...US1

13. Cousin_IT

Cousin_IT Banned

cant be serious.

14. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

alot has changed over the years....get a good batch, use properly, and CYCLE and you will be okay...there will always be right and wrong ways, good stuff and bad...

15. Abear

Abear Pup

dont take testoterones take tren or equipose

16. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

yea take tren or equipose if you want a limp dick

17. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

True if they were administerd in the right doseage for the persons body. alot of doctors use injections and gels to increase test in ageing men it helps with a variety of different problems, and have proved to be very effective.

18. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

you dont know what youre talking about, when it comes to drugs you should actually have knowledge and experience before you post or at least before you have a take on steroids.

gels are not effective, theyre a waste and a doctor is a waste to inquire about anabolics, nobody could afford what it costs to be presribed enough worth your time and money

any cycle not including test is a waste, test should be the base of any cycle and Tren will have your strenght go through the roof.

lol all this retarded talk about steroids cheating the dog game, give me a fkn break, again people that dont know sht posting. All those dogs you dream of having you see piled up in your peds were natural? lol think again

steroids with the correct knowledge, dosage ect gives your dog the best opportunity to bring home the big trophy.

How many keeps does a show dog average in reality, probably 1. One cycle is surely moderation and not going give any health problems later in life. Steroids benefit, thats why people use them

Americandogman, post on something else, your views are seriously retarded on the subject.

and lol steroids being cheating in an already illegal activity or is it in some show dog ruled book nobody is aware of, lol

a doctor is going to prescribe 1cc week test, which may help your sex drive but dont bank on strenght gains or size with that.

you take test and you dont get limp dk, you dont take test and your levels get all fk'd up. You also need to take clomid after any cycle to keep gains and have everything back in tact.

lmfao cheating, please

i try my best not to post about steroids and MMA on these forums but crack sometimes when I cant handle the retardation anylonger

19. simms

simms CH Dog

20. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

Dude i know plenty, im sure i know more than you i was a bodybuilder for 10 years. maybe you know more about giving them to dogs. and as far as it being cheating i agree with you that its not cheating. and when i was mentioning about doctors perscribing it i just said it was benificail in aging men i didnt say anything about size and stregth gains. You probably wouldnt know a good stack or fake shit if it hit you in the face. you should read things better before you bash people.