1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

still game???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GameKid16, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

anyone still breeding real gamedogs ones that will actually hunt?? i been looking for some diffrent blood for my yard but all my buddies have jeep/redboy/jocko to so i gonna have to go outside the line

any good dogs out there still??? please let me know email me or pm me it dont matter but i need some new stock soon

2. Marty

Marty Guest

Your way behind here, catch up on what is going on ;)

3. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I honestly dont think you're going to find a dog on this forum. Best of luck though...:)

4. sapitbulls

sapitbulls Guest

3rd time i have seen this post in last couple week's. You will never know what you want to know unless you witness the game.

5. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Off topic, but what dog is that in your avatar. Looks amazing.

6. Hope I'm not out of place answering this, but thats an old bulldog named Greenwoods Ch. "Strider" some old nebletts/heinzl blood...

7. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

i just lookin for some diffrent blood to add to my yard

anychance u can breif me marty on what the highlights are i missed??? i know its been almost 3 years since i last came out from under my rock LOL!!

8. Marty

Marty Guest

9. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

i apoligize if i came off as lookin for a dog to partipate in a illegal act i just ment ones that were still bred with the game in heart and the drive for hog huntin i recently went on a hog huntin and my male did nice i whould like to get some diffrent blood than what i have to try out

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Its damn near immpossible to find dogs like that these days. They all died years ago and were buried with Maurice Carver Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr. Its a underground secret but all were legendary dogmen towards the end of the sports popularity in the 1890s....but good luck finding anything here or in America, I would look towards Canada or maybe Alaska, the last 2 countries I know of where any decent dogs are currently being bred.

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

This is one suspisious ass question, givent he current climate of the dog world. If you have accsess to good Jeep/redboy/jacko stock. why go outside of the line? If you are simply interested in trying out some new blood, all I can say is thare are good dogs all over. Especialy if you are not in serch of any particuler family of dogs. If you cant find them there must be a reason why nobody will help you find them. jmo

12. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

thank you finally a good answer lol.. i got to access to some good redboy crosses middleton mangler breed dogs. i was just seein what going on i know there many kennels i chould go to cates or wildside but i forgot to mention in my previous post i was readin up on martys info since i have been gone almost 3 years that i was more less intreasted in some tombstone/bolio crosses and were else there coming from besides evoution kennels

now im not trying to know evo kennels that are nice people im just lookin around outside my circle

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Or maybe a local animal shelter, mayber even a game dog shelter in specific...look in the Yellow Pages...Id start like somewhere in Arizona or right over the Border in Mexico. But thats only if its a Bilingual Animal Shelter. But even those are rare these days, just like the real deal game bred dogs you quest for, their going the way of the Samuri, and we all know which way that is now dont we? [​IMG][​IMG]

14. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

now what the chance of finding what im lookin for in a shelter?? LOL but thanks for the answers

i guess ill find what im lookin for the old fashion way

15. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Don't bother looking in Canada, or at least Ontario anyways. With BSL running rampant, good dogs are disappearing daily and nobody in their right mind would breed dogs here!

16. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Oh no my man your wrong, if you can find one of those gamedog shelter I speak of in Canada you will get a good dog from them. Especially if you can find a Bilingual mexican shelter in canada, then your really in the right stuff because they mean business. Imagine this.... if the Bilingual gamedog shelters in Arizona and Mexico are so good imagine how good one in Canada would be I mean for Christ sakes look how good their maple syrpup and Crown Royal is, so take the can do work hard ethic of a Mexican national and the quality Canadian production ability and put them qualities in a shelter in Canada with mexicans running it and your talking of finding a dog worthy of basing a line off of, maybe even opening to the world in the fastlane. Thats how all the real deal dogmen do it these days. But I would still look in other countries first, like Alaska or even Madagasgar.

Big Game likes this.
  17. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

You really need to research how things are done these days before asking such a question that makes you look like you know absolutely nothing, people are gonna start thinking you dont know anything and think your a narc, especially if you dont even know about the gamedog adoption shelter process, its the only way these days to find good dogs... it had to be done to keep things underground... so forget being sucessful any other way... because ignorance makes people look suspicios when you ask questions about something everyone else knows about and has known about for a long time. Get back i the curve bro, do some google searchs on the topic and youll find everything you need. BTW the shelters usually deliver on Mondays and Thursdays but thats apt to change, I have posted info on this before maybe search here for game dog delivery or gamedog mail service I know its been posted by me and others when the service started years ago... anyhow good luck.

18. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rotfl. Kat Williams Who!!!! The funnyst dogman on the internet. Seriosly thow If you think those Gamedogs from Madagasgar are bad, you should see those ones there breeding in greenland. I hear thay perform well in the heat, you know due to the year round hot temperature in greenland.

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yes high elevation low oxygen and tropical environments can make dogs and humans superior athletes. Best dog I ever had was from Kenya, you should see him run a marathon. I am actually looking into getting some Sherpa dogs from Mt Everest, I heard they are freaks of nature in the wind department.

20. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

I see the mister is back in full force. This is something that we really need right now on the board. keep up the good work. you never cease to bring a smile to my face.

I heard that the cockroach line in madagascar has been running hot hot hot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.