1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stillwater Kennels

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by MIKA, May 7, 2007.

1. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Hey folks, I got my coller today for DEBO. It is BETTER THAN i EVER IMAGINED!!! No joke, this is one heavy duty coller!! My advice for today, stick with me cause STILLWATER is the only place to buy collers. Man, i'm still holdin this thing, lol. No joke though, if you need collers get them from stillwaters, they are truly nice!! MIKA. P.S, I'm ordering 7 more right now!

2. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

yeah i hear this ol boy makes some fine collars.and i know i liked what i seen from his website.he is for the dogman you can tell.

3. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

I just was amazed when I opened it!!!!

4. Pauly

Pauly Pup

Stillwater hooked up a friend's kennel, I think he ordered two dozen collars, gave him a great price, shipped everything quickly and the collars have held up great. I would certainly reccomend them to anyone.

5. Attila

Attila Guest

He is a good man.