1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stillwater still in business??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by therealjudge, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I've ordered from Shane many times...got mine in 3 days Buck!:)

2. synno2004

synno2004 Top Dog

I have made numerous orders, either through e-mail, or phone. he has replied very promptly. last order was 45 collars, got my supplies three days after sent funds through paypal.................

He lives in the east, I reside in the west :D:D

3. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i have made my order and have gotten all my shit with no problems just last month i ordered a working walking harness from him and got it the same week real nice guy to talk to and deal with never had a problem but the guy dose have a life beyond selling collars you know

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

I just got my order a couple of days ago

5. preme

preme CH Dog

6. KBK

KBK Big Dog

I emailed a few weeks back and he replied after 20mins or so via Blackberry

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Mine was the same i got a reply in 4minutes from his blackberry :)

8. dover

dover Pup

I think he had a heart attack.But is o.k.You guys must be a hard group to do business with.

9. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

topic writer must feel like shit now for posting this

10. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Simple. If you're not satisfied go somewhere else.

11. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Got some hides, harness n collars about a week ago. Gotta love how everyone backs up Shane/Stillwater like it's their newborn offspring.:p

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

^this is what i had to do.

after trying to finalize 2 seperate orders over 6 months time, i was simply forced to find new sources for hides, leads, and collars. never had any problem before, also realize the man has a life. but im not going to hound and pester someone to take my money-if they cant fit the bill there is usually another option. its a shame, as the quality is there, and the shipping never a problem ( even though im only a couple hours away) the communication is what is lacking- and that is often the hardest part to keep track of w/ a small side business.

i hope that heart attack bit isnt true

13. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Yeh same deal here Rally. The quality was on par, But after trying to get two more orders shipped over seas and money refunded with no reason why. I thought the two collars Ive got will be the only stillwater collars i get.
    Im sure he's a great guy and I know his stuff is of great quality, But stillwater kennels isn't the be all and end all for kennel supply IMO. Sad stuff about the ticker :( (if its true)

14. dover

dover Pup

The man himself posted that he had a mild heart attack thurs feb 4 this was on peds online.

15. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I am still in Business and shipping orders daily. Shipping overseas is extra and when order is placed I send invoice for extra shipping. If its not paid in a few days I refund payment!!!
    My # is 256-604-6975 and my email is shane_k@prodigy.net I can be reached either way anytime.
    If u are trying to contact me thru com center on peds online or this or other forums, chances are you are wasting your time, because I don't have time to check every website or forum I am a member of on a daily or weekly basis. I know this was the case with one person on here who complaining about my lack of communication.

I really do appreciate the business I get, and try my best to answer ALL emails and texts and phone calls in a timely manner, but sending me private messages on various forums is not the proper way to contact me concerning an order.

Thanks,

Shane

16. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

from the man himself I will be calling this week!!!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i sent an email about three days ago concerning an order, still havent heard anything back............

18. i just got a replie from him 2day saying that my shipping payments went threw for 10 collars..:D yaaay soo excited to get them!!..took me long enough to get the money into my debit card haha

19. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I havent recieved it?????

Must have went to spam????

20. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

if you are refering to ME, if you read my post again and let it really sink in you will see that i was not "complaining" but moreso complimenting.
    as far as the communication goes- i stand behind what i said- it IS the hardest part of running a small/side business...i know first hand.
    and at the time of my orders in question -you were still posting/replying to pm's on a regular/daily basis, and were working on your site to be able to process multiple item orders ( as you could not ~combine~ items before, and that was one of the biggest ~problems~). in our pm's i gave you my number to call at your conveinience, as you had before to finalize other orders, because i realize you are a family man-im not going to bother you, i can wait..as long as a reply/response comes back in a reasonable amount of time. i can email you the pm's if you dont recall.
    again, let me reiterate MY thoughts- products are top notch, items arrive on time, communication could use improvement.