1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stillwater still in business??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by therealjudge, Mar 27, 2010.

1. deebo780

deebo780 Big Dog

ordered a cpl things up in Canada and they have come in decent time. Very happy with his stuff

2. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Shit service.asked for a quote for 3 harness delivered to Aus,replied back in 10mins as to which ones I wanted,then never heard of him again.
    Dont care how good his products are but his service and response times a SHIT POOR.
    would rather pay a little extra and get em from Obriens.At least they reply within 20mins with a quote.

3. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

I emailed him for a quote a few days ago. He replied 10 mins later. I gave him my num to call me the next day to set up payment. Which he did and I got my order 2 days later. Im satisfied and will be buying more products again soon.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

I really apologize if I have screwed up and am willing to say that I drop the ball every now and then, but am ALWAYS willing to make it right.

If I open the email and its asking a question I respond to it. If it is a question I already answered and the person is bickering about price I delete the email and mark it as spam.

I hate to do this, but I have VERY LITTLE mark up on my products to cover labor, fuel and profit, of which goes for dog food, so when I quote a price thats the price.

I REALLY appreciate the business, and my loyal customers, and apologize for those who had a less then satisfactory experiance with me. I am human and do make mistakes, but I am humble and willing to acknowledge that fact and make it right when its my responsibility.

It's not always my fault, but I'm not going to put folks on Blast on here who screwed me over or messed up the order by having wrong address, zip code etc.... when placing order. That shit cost me TIME and $$$ and instead of passing it on to my loyal customers, I absorb it.

Priority Orders take 2-3 days after shipping. I try to ship day after order is placed, but it could be upto 2 days after order is placed. So allow 4-5 day shipping on Priority. Sometimes it makes it in as little as 2-3. I don't control the mail !!

Parcel Packages (1-2) collars take 4-7 days. I try to ship within2 days of order so allow 5-9 days after placing order. Again, I don't control the mail !!!

256-604-6975

shane_k@prodigy.net

www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com

Respectfully,

Shane D Kirby

5. Always great products and service for me

6. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

sounds like a very honest,n humble man.I will b ordering this weekend!!!

7. dayair1

dayair1 Big Dog

Your prices are extremely fair. And I have always got excellent service from you.
    Not to mention an excellent product! Keep up the good work.

DDAY

8. Shane is the man, every order I have placed get here promptly and it is correct. Just recently I called Shane to asked him a question not related to any of his products, and he took the time to talk to me and give me a few answers. Shane's products and service are top notch.