1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stillwater working/pulling harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by DirtyD, Feb 18, 2011.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

So I think I am going to order this harness from Shane. Has anybody else purchased one of these? If so what do you think about it? I am planning on using it for walking and some light around the yard pulling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

wouldnt buy this if you consider serious wp training

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

no serious wp training just light pulling around the yard. Nothing on a competition level.

4. chucho

chucho Big Dog

I purchased one from him awhile back and it is great.
    Yeah, I have my pup Biscuit pull lightly around the back
    yard. Nothing heavy. Just enough to wear him out.

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

hardware good and everything? got any pics? Thanks for the input.

6. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Yeah Bro. The hardware still looks great. My computer took
    A dump so I'm doing everything from my phone. I took A picture
    of him after our walk and I'am waiting on approval from A
    Moderator to post it.

7. chucho

chucho Big Dog

D the quality is really good IMPO. He has good material.

8. chucho

chucho Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Here you go.

9. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Just used the same harness today on treadmill,works fine,made very well.
    The harness belongs to a mate of mine,I would go for the one from bulldog supplies or even better pm wardog and ask him for a quote on one.

10. widerange

widerange Big Dog

this is the harness i use. very happy with it.

11. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

He didn't contact you after telly? :/(pm if you would like) I really wouldn't mind purchasing such a harness. Despite needing a good quality leather walking harness I surely could use a good quality pull harness as this one just for workouts. I would like to purchase a chain lead from him but I am in debate at the moment.

12. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Hey thanks for the pic I appreciate it. Looks good and will be placing an order for sure. I will post up a pic when I get it I am looking at the red padding.

13. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I am new to what wardog has to offer and I didnt know that he had harnesses does he have a website that I could look at for future purchases? I think the next purchase will be a reflective collar and another leash.

14. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

15. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

I was debating on the Modifed Conditioning & Weight Pull Harness vs the stillwater harness but I have already purchased some stillwater gear and figured I wouldnt be let down so I went with him.

16. chucho

chucho Big Dog

Hey thanks for the pic I appreciate it. Looks good and will be placing an order for sure. I will post up a pic when I get it I am looking at the red padding.[/QUOTE]

Right D.

17. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

@ Trelos
    Does wardog aswell sell these harnesses?

18. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Does wardog sell them too?

19. loudboyjr

loudboyjr Banned

only thing i can say is... email him and get him to email you an invoice (shane) otherwise you may be waiting forever! *laughing*

20. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Yes I do but I can't compete with his prices on Harnesses.