1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stockade

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by molly, Jul 11, 2010.

1. molly

molly Banned

I'm curious to know what this line could (has) bring to the fold.
    I see a lot of interest & lads from both sides of the pond being very happy with what they have & good luck to you. Like i say,i'm curious & would like to hear your opinions/views.
    The base or history is more known from the the other strains. It would be good to hear some on the Stockade dogs which started this off & still carry it on.
    History,work,truth of peds etc.
    How pure Stockade are the dogs you have today ?
    Plenty of questions to be asked & have been asked on the other strains,so it would be good to hear on the Stockade dogs.
    As long as your happy,that's all that counts.

2. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

was about to ask something similar.it seems they are being talked up in some circles yet i am not overly familiar with any that have done much of anything, maybe its just that i do not get around enough.
    it was the same a few years ago with rapparee and then sparpit etc etc but the few staffords i know of with the better records today do not seem to be overflowing with this blood, is it just a case of overhyping or are there some real diamonds out there ? i have always thought getting really good staffords was a heck of a gamble and good dogs are where you find them, to coin a phrase .

3. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

bump.. Nobody knows shit or nobody wants to share?

4. Secret squirrel shite I think

5. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

Molly and Sunbeam...you fancy posting up info about your dogs? peds? pics? wot they done ect?...no? i didnt think so!...load of old bollox this internet lark...worst thing to happen to working dogs

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

rocky,duke.....all pure me thinks.....

7. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

I personally asked the Adm to delete the post i wrote, a bit too much and disrespectful, this bickering shit should never happen between stafford enthusiasts for the sake of the breed. my apologies

8. redbill

redbill Big Dog

thats very stand up of you 12 gauge as it seemed to me "molly" was asking a genuine question that all.
    and yes we should stick together, united through the dogs
    atb

9. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

Alot is been said about websites... some agree legal working dogs shouldn't be shown/advertised on webpages, I agree and disagree to a point, but if "we" the legit enthusiasts dont coach the newcomers about the real history, temperament and capabilities of this wonderful breed how can we move forward. i dont know about you, but you think the showshit brigade will be telling the facts at all, most of them ignore it for their own benefit, and many dont know about it and had been drilled a totally different story which deviates from the truth. After all, weren't we all green and ignorant about staffords at one point in our lives? I dont know you but I wasnt born knowing it all!
    The worst that can happen to the bull breeds is to fight amongst enthusiasts, that's what all the bsl supporters are anxiously waiting for and that will also be our downfall.

Anyways he's my new gal she's what I considered a 2/3 stockade. fingers crossed she turns out to be what i expect from her, Andy thanks again for this well bred gal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. darlo

darlo Banned

crackin looking pup fella

11. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

how can a dog be 2/3 anything??? haven't seen that before

12. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

meant to say half here she is with 1 year
    IMG_3670b&w.jpg

13. sSp3ct

sSp3ct Pup

Gorgeous looking pup, really thick

14. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Damn! A real beauty 12 Gauge! Thanks for sharing luv seeing the stuff u lads have.

15. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

thanks. goes to show not all staffords here in the US look like hippos. here's another boy with good amount of stocake i bred myself last year bones10b&w.jpg

16. Gregp

Gregp Big Dog

Thanks for the Photo,s 12 Guage they look Good

17. Emilia

Emilia Big Dog

Cleo looks like a well built and strong bitch.
    Well done.

18. nasher

nasher Big Dog

hello 12 gauge what percentages are these dogs and they look very good I see more of the other the first one reminds me of a sparpit dog I may be wrong

atb

nasher

19. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

enough % mixed with other good lines. i cant give stockade all the credit. just saying they got some

20. nasher

nasher Big Dog

I know mate credit to you :)