1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stockade

Discussion in 'SBT History' started by molly, Jul 11, 2010.

1. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

oh i see what you mean now Nasher, no, not yet but the havoc stuff will use in the future

2. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

12 gauge you got it in one there spot on with what you are saying , i see their is a litter of pups for sale just now with some stockade blood in the lines 3 dogs left if im right but cant tell you if their still for sale or all gone now.

3. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

stockade a good assett to any program.couldnt put my hands on one of those pups, i guess it wasnt the right time. maybe in the future if the right breeding or dog comes along

4. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

12 gauge you still havent got Phone numb or address of the people who were selling the stockade line of pups i passed on to you, its just ihave been waiting for the right bitch to come along for myself & have been let down in the last few months with the matings of dogs & looking elsewhere now .pm me if you still have its worth the wait if there is another litter