1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stockey has passed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pennsooner, Nov 7, 2007.

1. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

This Sunday we had to euthanize Stockey. He had a large tumor on his spleen and it burst and he had serious internal bleeding. An operation would have added three months to his life, IF he had survived it. He had serious heart problems and our vet didn't want to put him under even for something like teeth cleaning. So everything considered we decided to euthanize him. He had a great day the previous day, two games of ball and a long walk. I know some on here have known him for a long while. He was a great old dog.

2. RIP Old boy. I really respect that ^^, and I am glad you got the opportunity for that type of closure.

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

yet another one called home. i'm glad you got to enjoy each other's company before his passing. God Bless.

4. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm sorry for your loss

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry for your loss...Happy to hear he was such a great dog, and that he had a great day before he had to go...RIP Stockey!

6. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Oh no. :(

Although I don't know you personally, I fell in love with Stockey on another forum years ago. I loved his pictures.

Take care of yourselves and know that you gave Stockey a life worth living and you helped him out of his life with dignity, respect, and most of all...love. <<hugs>>

7. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

So sorry to hear that...he must have been a real good dog.

8. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

You and Stockey's bond was obvious, everytime you spoke, or posted a picture of him. And even though I have never met either of you, I'm deeply saddened by the loss of your companion. He lived a good, long life, I would of never believed how old he was in the most recent pics I've seen of him. Such a bond can never be broken.....

9. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I am sorry to hear about that R.I.P.....

10. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

Rip Stockey

11. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I'm so sorry for your loss....RIP boy!!!!

12. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

RIP, old guy. He was lucky to have you to give him a good life. I've got to go hug my Loki now.

13. very sorry for your loss R.I.P. Stockey

14. NC

NC CH Dog

Sad to hear about your loss.

R.I.P Stockey

15. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

sorry for your lost

16. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Another one called home. So sorry for your loss. RIP forever.

17. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Sorry to hear that...RIP

18. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Oh, that's awful. Stockey was one of my favorite dogs on here. :( I am so sorry for your loss. RIP Stockey.

19. Suki

Suki Guest

Very sorry to be reading this... :(

Indeed, yet another one called home.
    RIP Stockey

hugs, pennsooner

20. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I just wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. Its a great comfort and I appreciate it. Everyone and everything dies at somepoint. He had quite a good life and was a great dog. RIP old dude.