1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Pit Bull: Missouri

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by jayleesummers, Oct 18, 2008.

1. I live in Southeast Missouri, and while I was at work on October 5th, someone entered my home and stole my baby. Chloe is a solid white pitbull with black freckles on her nose, one freckle on her left eye,and one freckle on her left ear. She is about 5 months old now. Chloe is totally deaf and has special needs. I had been teaching her doggie sign, and she had already learned 3 signs in a very short time.

This is my baby, I slept with her every night. If anyone has seen her or heard of a dog like her, please contact me @ angel_jaylee@yahoo.com.

PS. I'm not sure if I posted this in the right spot, as I am a new member. So if anyone wants to cross post this, feel free. Or if there is somewhere else it could be posted, please do so.

Attached Files:

2. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

I'll say a prayer for you. I hope you find your dog.

3. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Dude....show a little compassion. It's not all that common, but never say never. A friend of my father's lost his APBT and three months later found the people that had stolen her walking her around not 7 blocks form his house.

Make sure to post this up on public bulletin boards like ones that can be found in your supermarket sometimes and everywhere you possibly can

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
  4. simms

simms CH Dog

Try and post a reward for her in your entire area. Post signs on every where you can. Someone new you had that dog and wanted her....good luck!

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

And visit the shelters daily. Don't just call; go down there. When they find out she's deaf they may dump her and she may end up where you can reclaim her. Best of luck to you!

6. Marty

Marty Guest

This dog was stolen from me and gone for 6 months before I got her back...

[​IMG]

Never give up looking for your dog :eek:

7. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

definitely make sure you post signs with information and photos everywhere in your town, pet stores, grocery stores, banks anywhere that will let you.

Also, you may want to post this on myspace or other social networking sites if you havent already as many of those people in your area may use them and see it.

Good luck!

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear. I hope you find your dog. Prayers sent.

9. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of your well wishes. I have got signs posted everywhere, have been to the shelter several times, and check the veterinarians often.
    Had a close call yesterday, someone about 2 hours from me called and said that they found a female white deaf pitbull in their area. But it wasn't Chloe.
    And I will never stop looking. She is my baby.

10. i sorry to hear that just dont give up hope i have had had one of my babys stolen before and now how you fell i took me 9 months to find mine so dont give up looking and hope you find her

11. I would like to thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement!! I received a call from a young girl 3 days ago. She said that she had almost hit two dogs that were in the road. She said that she stopped and tried to get them out of the road, and then she got in her car and drove up the road to her house. The two dogs followed her. She was at a grocery store later and was talking to someone about finding the two dogs and they told her that they had seen a flyer at the veterinarians office about a missing white pitbull. So she went by there and got my number and called me. I went by there and sure enough!!!! It was my Chloe.

She was stolen from my house on October 5th...and was returned to me on November 19th. I never gave up on trying to find her. I want to thank everyone for the prayers because my baby was returned to me.

She's going to need a lot of vet care right now, because apparently whomever had her mistreated her badly. She is very thin and has a couple of broken ribs, and she has 3 or 4 bald spots from who knows what. I have also noticed that she has a bloody stool. When I got her home she was a little snippy with a puppy that was trying to play with her. But two days have since passed and she has stopped doing that.

I just wish I knew who had her and abused her. I may never find out.

12. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Just pray to whoever you pray to that your pup is back where she belongs. Best of luck

13. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm so glad you found her jayleesummers ;)

Great new's... made my day :D

14. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Congrats man.

15. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

very good to hear chloe made it home safe! you must be beyond relieved

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Awwwwww Yippi!!! I love happy endings I am glad your girl is back where she belongs :) I can't imagine those sleepless night's worrying about her. That's just wonderful she is home. When you get a chance I'd like to see some pics of her

17. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

I'm so happy to hear you found her!! With a little TLC she should be back to normal. I know you must have been worried sick! Give her kisses for us!:D

18. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I'm delighted to see that you got her back.