1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stolen pit bulls

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by sjones0177, Nov 17, 2005.

1. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

update please? let us know how it,s going

2. We still have not found our babies. On Thanksgiving day, the cops finally spoke with the witness. After speaking with the witness, they issued 2 warrants for Scott. He was finally arrested last night, between 9 and 10:30. I don't know if they question him about our dogs but I do know that his mom was trying make bond for him. I hope she wasn't able to pay his bond. I wish he would stay in jail forever. Thanks again for asking about our dogs. We are still looking for them, and we are not giving up.

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Be the squeaky wheel, go to that police station everyday, there is alot going on in this case from what your saying. See what is going on in this case. So far you have animal cruelty, stolen proptery and dog fighting. The police need to take care of this. If you think that the police are not treating you or your case fairly, contact the justice department

4. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

tell the police if he'll surrender the dogs you'll drop the charges and you'll probroly get them back asap<, i don't know about that if you make them mad they won't help you, your primary concern is the dogs so let him know he'll walk if you get not one but both your dogs back ,,,,,,then corner him after you get your hoochs back and beat the living daylights out of him and most cases the police go he had it comeing but if he can't prove ya'll did it then tough for him cause most cases the police bring to court get threw out and thats why their so appt to drag there feet.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2005
  5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i know how i felt so just concerned bout your hooches

6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

(then corner him after you get your hoochs back and beat the living daylights out of him ) That is what I would do.

7. bdub

bdub Top Dog

Disgusts Me On How Someone Would Just Go And Steal Someones Dog

8. bronxpits

bronxpits Big Dog

(u no who stole it)

if i where you id beat the anwser out of them

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Nothing lower than a dog thief. Everytime I hear of this, it really just reinforces that I am not being too paranoid by not letting my dog out of my sight. Good luck. I hope you get our dogs back.

10. Hey everyone,

I joined this forum back in Nov, in hopes of finding our dogs. Well we still have not found our dogs, but we do go to trial tomorrow. Now I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice, b/c I have never been in a trial before. The DA has pictures of our dogs, and we have witness, who were suponea to testify, but I am nervous. I want to win this case and make sure he goes to jail along time. They are not suppose to reduce the charge to a misdamenor, but my uncle said he saw the papers today, and the chargers were misdem, but I going to make sure the DA corrects it and makes it a felony. The DA did tell me that we have to 2 things to overcome 1 that we are not wasting the jury's time over dogs and 2 prove to them that our dogs were part of the family, and have the jury overcome their fear of american pitbull terriers. So if you have any advice lmk. Thanks Shelley

11. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Usually people like this Scott, who have NO respect for the law or anything else for that matter would never go to the authorities. The guy probably has a rap sheet a mile long and the cops would probably laugh at him thinking " ha, ha, you're getting what you ask for ". This is pure assumption though, but I have enough experience dealing with people like this.

Also, with a good threat or a good beating... it's his word against yours. Just like the dogs being stolen... except you already did call the cops and they have it reported, so it's a gamble. Again, I DOUBT this theiving, dog snatcher would ever call the cops or file a complaint because obviously this is not his way of living life.

I really hope you get your dogs back!

Oh, yeah, put this guy in his place NOW, because if he's your neighbor and he gets away with this, what is he going to steal from you next?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2006
  12. He does have a long rap, 11 pages long in fact. Anyway he has tried everthing he could to get the charges drop, from saying he's insane, to asking for a continuece. I guess he is hoping I will give up, but not. I want to see him in jail for a long time. The only reason this case has not been dropped already is b/c I keep hounding the DA and I showed up at every pausible cause hearing. So now the case will be in the jury's hands.