1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen Pups!!!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by cemoreno, Jun 21, 2006.

1. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

2. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

what scum!!!

3. That sucks I feel for them

4. Attila

Attila Guest

And people wonder why I have motion lights, camera's and loaded gun's at all times. I know when a mouse crosses my property line. And you can bet I am watching that spot with my scope.

5. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

I hate people that do things like this. Get a life.

6. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Oh yeah , Get some mouse recon.!!!!
    Keep watchin' those dogs.
    Send my love to Gretchen and the pups!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2006
  7. Linz216

Linz216 Pup

I had a dog stolen from me before when I was like 15. My first dog. :(

8. Attila

Attila Guest

Lol I will, cute advar has the right color hair about. [​IMG]

9. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Yeah I try. I don't like to falsely represent myself you know. Plus I liked it looks kinda' like Suki's. My hair matches Kasha's its so funny my husband noticed it yesterday cause I had my hair down, and we were laying on the couch together. LOL

10. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Damn dog thieves. May they all get rabies (the thieves I mean), LOL.

11. Linz216

Linz216 Pup

i agree with juicyCa!!!

12. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Hey JuicyCa did you ever get any more leads on finding your dog????

13. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Nothing from the reward posters-they're turning out to be a waste of ink. The
    Humane Society has called a few times, but the dogs they had were not my little feller. I haven't given up hope yet though.

14. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

this is very common and happens all the time,,, i went the extra mile when mine got stole,,, hell they live 30 something miles from me but when looking down the long end of a short gun i found out what i had to and got the majority of mine back,,, now i got one out back that will make them wish they'd went somewhere else next time,,, i hate having on like that but after a near miss with one of my 4 wheelers(they stripped the ignition and took the brether out of it) and things and then they took my pups so be it,,, next time it's their ass,,

15. I know how it feels. I had 4 month old pup stollen from me about 2 months ago. It sucks I offered rewards and everything and never showed up.

16. Attila

Attila Guest

I hate people who steal stuff. If some one asks me for money to feed their family I will either buy them some food or butcher some of my chickens and sheep to feed them. No one has to steal from me. I even gave one of my cars away a few months ago. But if I catch some one stealing on my property I shoot them. No questions asked. I am giving but I am also just in taking if that is what someone is trying to do to me.

17. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I had two stolen last year . We got them back though.

18. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I hate it when that happens!! Where I used to live, them people would do anything to steal them dogs!! I found that if I could get them up to about 14-16 months, they couldnt get them!! Here's the wild thing. They would risk this crzy female biting them to get the pups, but when I put up the electric fence, the stealing stopped!! Ha Ha.
    I got a call one day that someone had seen this guy walking one of my dogs down the street. I jumped in the truck with my Ruger handgun. Sure enough, came upon them. I jumped out the truck gun pointed at the ground, and said,"you gona give me my dog, or do I have to take her? He gave me the dog, got in my truck, I took him to the police station and pressed charges!!
    Camden Arkansas was where this was. Them folks who steal these dogs ought to have their hands cut off, but the sad thing is that everytime I have had incidents involving my dogs and myself being wronged, once the judge hears "pitbull", they always have dismissed the case!
    So, that means that the man who said to take it into your own hands, is correct, if you want justice. I do not trust the justice system of this land! Only God's justice system which says,"Be not decieved, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he reap"! So be it!
    Jay

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Yes God made man and all that exists. Justic usually is best served with lead.

20. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I opt for the old school thing. If thieves got their hands chopped off, horse(and dog)thieves were hanged in public,I mean on the town square man, mandatory viewing of the people, folks would be allot less likely to give into the temptation to steal, or anything of the sort. As it is now, many break the law and go to a jail that has ac and tv, of which they may not have had at the house. Dont get me wrong, I went through my illegal times, but if I'd have gotton shot then, I would have deserved it, youth or not. This slap on the wrist thing just dont cut it!
    Jay