1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stompanato

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by HBK, Jan 14, 2006.

1. well from what i seen of stomp he was paperd and carver did not mix staff blood into them he just kind of liked the staff look so he always bred dogs that looked sorta like that but anyone can see from a mile away that they are 100% game bred pit bull and he raised and bred some of the finest dogs in the USA,and thats a fact.

2. W O W What a machine of a dog.....nice pic!

3. I think the key is you find Amstaffgenes in Pitbulls and Pitbullgenes in Amstaffs......the point is how you bred them..:) the old time amstaffs were by far another stuff than today Amstaffs....think everyone know why.

4. Do you know a dogmen that talks good and gentle over another dogmen? ...lol...thats the point, souch ones are rare to the vanishpoint...I dont understand why....thats one of ouer biggest problems....today and in the good old days...:)

5. you know realone thats true,even me in my old age still kinda chew up the new dogmen today.but i think the reason for that is that some of them are just so ignorant i mean if we had acess to all the information that the newbies do today when we were starting out with breeding you would be hard pressed to see us make a mistake,we would have followed it to the letter.and the dogmen today have all that info and just kinda throw it away and pay it no attention,and thats the reason i think that us old timers have really no tolerance for the newbies and kinda chew em out alot.

6. Well , the good old days are gone.....from my point of view it is some kind like this...if you have no heart you cant bred this dogs with heart...

7. WINSTROL

WINSTROL Pup

LOL.................................................

8. wisconsindog

wisconsindog Big Dog

i have tight tight stomanato/ch.Dimond blood the real kind check this guy out

9. i have had an opportunity to talk to several people who knew Mr and Mrs Carver and also seen the stompy dog, i was told that he was never matched but was rolled plenty of day, he didnt have the stamina for a match but he could bust it up for 20 or 30 mins. I know that i was told that this particular seen him rolled at leat 4x's all over the 30 min mark and never seen him quit. I know 1 thing he has produced some super dogs and they have inturned produced super dogs.

10. WINSTROL

WINSTROL Pup

True Or Not If Mr C Owned Him He Was A Good Dog ..........as Most All Were

11. preme

preme CH Dog

Wat Would The Game Be Like With Out Mr. Carver

12. also he was blind from one of his eyes never seen him .. got plenty of photos of the old dog at maurice and pat carver bulldog hill house

i do belive he was a son off ch snow my guess

13. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Wow!! A post of mine from three years ago back at the top. Thats back when I only had 2 dogs LOL!!!!!! I have learned alot since then and I know of quite a few running the old line Carver stuff now.
    T.

14. robbie70

robbie70 Pup

Have you not seen the pictures or video of him running on the mill looks like he gots plenty of stamina