1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

STP Interview

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by game-redboy/jock, Oct 5, 2010.

1. popper

popper CH Dog

love buck and 357.... some well put together dogs....

2. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Nice lookin dog wardog:D

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Thanks guys!

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awesome read!

5. borat

borat Pup

the stp interview is from an old sdj

6. Box Cutterz

Box Cutterz Banned

i don't know alot about stp but some one told me he made the most money
    out of all the other camps. can any one clarify that claim?

7. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

At least he can say he owned a great dog like Buck at one time.STP was the best of their time and Ozzie a close second maybe.

8. star85

star85 Pup

who cares...

9. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

What you mean stp was #1, how many ch's did they raise from pups up? Can you name 5 they raise from pups up? Beam had an eye for hounds the whole set did and they bought dogs that were already 1 or 2x's and made them Ch..Ozzie raised them from pups and made Ch's and then also bred his own and made CH's..

10. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I agree...I know both men but give the edge to Ozzie just for that reason. But I look up too and respect both dogmen!

YIS

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Well STP had a lot of champs that's for sure regardless how old they were when they purchased them.
    But someone told me they ran from and avoided Openhouse Kennels likethey were the plague. Anyone who can confirm this?

12. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

Ozzie tried to hook cholly boy into buck and they weren't having it. Ozzie was by far the most dominant dogman of the North East region. He beat STP on more than one occasion and STP got dogs from Ozzie not the other way around so whoever said STP was number one needs to learn the facts. Don't get me wrong, they were a great team that rarely lost, and had more than their share of great ones, but they weren't the best.

13. shaman

shaman Big Dog

wrong time frame

14. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

How exactly is Lukane bred?

15. Red Reign

Red Reign Pup

Too funny.

16. caelel

caelel Banned

Ozzie hands down

17. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Pup

Does anybody know if OS is still coming out with his book?

18. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

19. shaman

shaman Big Dog

One little birdy once tweeter that he was a son of Deadlift, the same birdy mentioned that at the time when SK got Cuda he couldnt sire any more puppies and Victor knew it but put him up for stud anyway.Some whispers in the wind maybe we will know both performed better and produced better than most so who really cares

20. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

I also heard Lukane was a double bred Deadlift doggy.