1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

STP Interview

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by game-redboy/jock, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Alydar

Alydar Pup

Lukane is 100% a Deadlift dog!!! The unspoken word is that most of the 1st generation Mayday's were out of Deadlift!!!! I wouldnt be suprised if Cuda was off Deadlift also top and bottom!!

2. Alydar

Alydar Pup

As GREAT a Dog as Buck was. GR Ch Rodney would have smoked him hands down!!! Any old timers want to chime in feel free!!! Rodney was a killer that come's around about every 50 years!!! That DOG is The GOAT!

3. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

I dont think that Most of the 1st Gen of Mayday dogs are off Deadlift , The dogs looked and performed different And Mayday was DOY and Victor was breeding the Balls off him . Those Mayday dogs have that big muzzle and those big ears , Deadlift blood crosses great with it tho plenty of winners . Now maybe A Son of Mayday to a Deadlift gyp was used later on when Mayday was getting old who knows . and Yes Gr Ch Rodney was a very impressive dog

4. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Anyone care to share some history on Rodney. Some fictional accounts would be appreciated. Pm would be awesome.

5. Alydar

Alydar Pup

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I agree mayday looks like a Hollingsworth dog and barracuda does too there is no denying those ears and cudda had them people can say whatever they want unless you saw the breeding you don't know and never will.

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Mayday is a spitting image of his mother dolly with a black nose and mask here he is being bred back to his mom ....

[​IMG]

8. shaman

shaman Big Dog

aint nothing like a HOUND dog...........................

9. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Sorry man, after reading my initial reply I saw I said "Openhouse Kennels", but that is completely wrong...don't know why I said Openhouse kennels...
    It should've been "I was told by someone that STP avoided and ran from Hardcore Kennels as if the were the plague"
    So I hope someone has an answer to that...either confirm or reject the statement but yes it was Hardcore Kennels that was said to have STP running.

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

why would they duck " run" from hck ? the rebel had as many ranked dogs on the yard as they had in total lol. i believe they beat captain america also.

11. shaman

shaman Big Dog

many chinese whispers around the dogs gives internet dogman shit to talk about :)

12. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Guys, don't misinterpret what I'm saying. I admire the STP kennel for what they've achieved, but when I expressed this admiration publicly I was kinda rectified by a certain dogman saying and I quote "it is a known fact that STP was avoiding HCK as if they were the plague".
    Man STP had a phenominal winning record and I loved the Boyles crosses they had and what they achieved with it. I am not really a Redboy fan and although STP had greater success with their Redboy crosses, I liked what they did with the Buck/Boyles dogs.
    So if there is anybody who can either verify or contradict this then I will be more than happy to listen, especially if it disproves that statement. In PM will do as well.

13. c_note

c_note CH Dog

That's a big gyp! I didn't realize Dolly was that big!!

14. I got one of Rodney show man he was'nt very impressive wish I could find one with buck. but I'm still green so with all I seen with my own eyes an tape I luv how paz works the best I want sumthing like him

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Rodney was a monster. Wasnt impresive? Be honest and ask yourself. Do you feed more dog then rod?

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Ill tell ya one thing I've learned... Watching a video on TV and seeing it live in person is different

17. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I know the consensus is that Mayday is the image of his dam, except for black mask and nose. The ears drop similar and all that, but theres pics of Yellow with similar ears and Mayday does resemble his sire as well.

18. personxy

personxy Pup

19. shaman

shaman Big Dog

LOL it is accepted by all that this breeding has not happened, it was confirmed by the owner of Lukane that such a breeding had not taken place, it was confirmed by Victor that such a breeding had not taken place, it was confirmed by Sassy owner that such a breeding had not taken place.

20. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

For some people no matter how much they hear the truth, they will keep asking the same question hoping to get the reply they like because Jasper is in their dogs ped. Jasper produced some very good dogs, but it is a long accepted fact that he was never imported to South Africa but locally bred. The ''importer'' could never produce any documentation that would back up his original claim that Jasper was imported and is known for hanging peds on dogs, even claiming to have ''imported'' a sister of Lukane's dam, lol.
    I suppose Jasper produced better than most genuinely imported males, especially when Savuti Knl had him on their yard.