1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

STP Interview

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by game-redboy/jock, Oct 5, 2010.

1. like I said im still youg in da dog world so far what I seen with my own eyes hasn't impress me as much as the paz jr vid I seen Ican only judge rodney by a vid I didt like him

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

paz jr was a beast I not only have seen the video your talkin about but got to spend a good deal of time around the dog still to this day one of my favorites

3. till I see sumthing like him he remains my favourite if u dnt mind me asking do u knw how he produce

4. shaman

shaman Big Dog

5. Teros

Teros Pup

Thanks for posting STP yard tour. I watched the entire video, listening every single word of the gratest dogman and greatest breeder of recent past. Amazing memory with this video showing these marvellous dogs. But i don't remember, was Stp busted like Boudreaux, Tant, Patrick etc?

6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

like crap lmao but I guess the guys that got him when he was older got some good offspring off him but he never threw himself that's for sure still he was a hell of bulldawg

7. does the luther blood come close too him I see he produce a few if I can try an recrate a dog like that oowee

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I would think box wise he was prolly more like bad rosemary then like luther although they do resemble each other a lot those paz traits look wise is very strong nasty has the look and even smaller dogs like gr ch sparky has the coloring of paz dogs but pedigree wise they r a lil different so I don't know honestly the only thing I noticed that sum of the dogs I know about got from paz jr was paz jr always acted like a big ass puppy when i spent time with him he was like 7 years old and still acted like a puppy lol scary looking as he was lol

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

That's a trait I've found a lot of Paz dogs carry. Jr produced a few good ones but didn't throw as well as other dogs of Paz. Great box dog but IMO Nasty is one of the best producers of that line. Some real monsters came down from Shabba and Clean Mary as well. One of the biggest hearted animals I've ever owned came down from clean Mary.

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Nasty prolly was the best producing paz dog, there was a really nice prospect here back in the day I liked a lot. I kinda wish that I didn't let those couple litters done with paz jr here leave a bad taste in my mouth for paz dogs. lol me and a friend who had the only game dog I know about in those breedings usta dream about stacking the sons and daughters of paz way before gr ch o jay was even born who I love was bred:

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=211380

I don't know much about clean mary but I have always been interested in knowing more about her and I wish I knew more about shabba too I didn't know anything about her when I got to talk to paz jr's original owner cause I think he owned her too he was a good ass guy thou.

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

The Colby Bloodline just keeps showing up in these Great Game Dogs.

12. brickduke

brickduke Pup

STP blood going strong that's for sure. Had anyone taken the nasty or paz stuff back to the luther blood. Seems to me it would possibly be nice line breeding. Not sure

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

15. Well bred Naus.......

16. o jay x rosemary and pony girl breeding looks good I like the lay hova dog too r these dogs still around? an I haven't heard to much bout tango but he bred nice I say that

17. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Tango is a very good dog who seems to be producing same. The Black Paz stuff is good well bred blood. If you are trying to recreate great dogs of thats going to be a long tough road, theres a saying dont chase dead dogs. Tango speaks for himself i think % wise it would make more sense to use the Awesome Beast/ Tango blood and if you wanted cross to the Paz blood and go from there. Yis Ole Man

18. yeah I just got done checking out what he was bred to

19. Alydar

Alydar Pup

I see many here touting STP as a great breeder?? Most of STP's Claim to fame was buying a lot of 1 and 2 time winners from other Dogmen and making them Grand Champions. STP as a breeder is not even in the same Stratosphere as Rebel Kennels, Ozzie S, Wildside, or any others who did it from scratch! STP as a breeder is laughable compared to the others mentions that did it with there own stock! In the Box STP might be the best of all time but breeding wise they done compare the names I mentioned above!!

20. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I don't see where many people said they were good breeders??? They were best to best breeders you cant be considered a great breeder when all you really do is crosses. They did though breed some very good animals but ya there is no STP bloodline and I doubt they ever wanted to be called breeders either they were sportsmen who had GREAT dogs and whenever someone says all they did was go buy a bunch of winners and make them grand champions and champions it makes me laugh :) . In their time they were at the top of the hill hell if they offered to but your dog it should have been a big compliment as every time they went out with one it was the super bowl to a lot of the other kennels come on your goin into STP lol!!!