1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

STP Interview

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by game-redboy/jock, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

oh and fyi only one of those names you dropped would be cool with you calling them a dog breeder lmao

2. stp used what they bred to but back to dogs any one got contact info for tango

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Check his ped info was there..

4. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

100% right about that!!!!!

5. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

I love the redboy x jocko cross. I hear many claim that Rodney is one of the GOAT, but can anyone shed any light on his shows? PMs are welcome.

6. A great, great example of people that made the breed great. How does anyone come on here and downplay anything that this click has accomplished? I mean who gives a Fuck on who was a better breeder at the time. Like Erie said, when they brought something it was Super Bowl Sunday. To have accomplished one tenth of what they did would be a helluva career. I love the cyber dogger who comes on this site and talks badly about these and other great dog man. Meantime, they have 2 or 3 shit eaters who they think they know how they are bred. Comical.

7. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

What up lakewood, you be hibernating lol...

8. What up? It has been a long time indeed. How is the boy?

9. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

He is doing good and is in school.

10. shaman

shaman Big Dog

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Does he act like pee wee????

12. Nice. Hope he passes with flying colors.

13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Dan knew the dog was cold I spoke with him about the dog before he even bought it. Thats what happens when you breed tight on 357. 357 was too damn inbred himself and its no secret the tight 357 dogs are ice cold and not worth a damn. Too many Buck fans like to inbreed till they get 4 eyed, 6 legged bulldogs that won't hit a lick. But hey, the ped looks nice.

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

357 dogs are in need of an IMMEDIATE outcross.

15. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Yes, I knew the dog was stone cold. Naus is right about those dogs needing outcrossed bad.... A pretty ped won't even win you a beauty contest.

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

What do you mean WD? He was a real good looking dog. I thought so anyway

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Good to see you posting again. ;)

18. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I meant his ped was pretty but that don't mean shit. It won't win you anything including a beauty contest. He wasn't a good looking dog anyways. His frame wasn't strong. He wasn't taken care of at all. So for the 2 years he was owned by the previous owner or owners he lacked the bare essentials that would give him the opportunity to grow up to be a strong working dog. He grew up as if he was in a Nazi concentration camp. You can't expect an animal to grow up to be an athlete when you don't feed him or take care of him. I've taken in curs, cold dogs, mean human aggressive killers you name it. Some have worked out and most haven't but I seen curs become game and game dogs turn to curs. If you give the dog an atmosphere to become great you will have a much better chance of tapping into their potential.

19. shaman

shaman Big Dog

I dont know him personally just guys who have what he has put down, the 2 Grand Champs 1 of which is an international GR CH.

On the stubject of inbred cold Buck dogs, this 1 sure was tight but cold as ice as well. Put down a decent 1 in the 1 breeding which happened with her but that was an outcross.

http://dogarchive.kennel-apbt.com/details.php?id=77192

20. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

So they did get one off her? I thought she didn't produce any pups? Was that mating with that Cody dog?