1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stripping internal fat

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by mailman, May 1, 2004.

1. mailman

mailman Pup

Can anyone share any info on getting the internal fat out of a dog when in keep? I'm looking for tips on what to feed and what not to feed and in what general quanities? Also what kind of exercises are best for achiving this goal. My dogs are barnstormers and I don't like to bring them to light. Their stomachs are pulled up and the ribs are just beginning to show. They are worked on a carpet mill with plenty of hand walking to warm up and to recover. I feed 1/2 lb meat, fish, or liver, 1 cup Pro Plan Performance(chicken & rice) 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 2 tbl spoons canola oil, along with some vitamins and supplements. This brings them in strong and looking good but I'm wanting to try and help them with the over heating. If I can get them as strong and a little lighter it could only be better. As I said, I'm looking for advice, tips or tricks for getting internal organ and gut fat out of the dog. If anyone has any first hand knowledge to share, or even could post some links dealing with the subject, I would appreciate it.

2. Walk Him For 2 Weeks(pree Keep) Up To 2h (but Just Walk Him ) , You Can Feed Your Dog As You Always Do But Not Give The Canola Oil (i Use Flax Seed Oil ) Or Too Much Carbs Unthill You Start With The Keep Becouse He Will Have More Fuel Than He Needs And Will Not Burn His Fat For Energy , I See What You Feed And I Think You Need To Add Some Fiber To His Diet .

3. mailman

mailman Pup

Thanks for the responses guys. What would you give to add fiber to the diet? As far as the Winstrol V I don't know much about it. How much is given at a time and how often do you give it?

4. MMK

MMK Guest

i wouldnt use winstrol v. i am sure it is a steriod and it is not good for your dogs health. just go all natural. cut fats and feed nothing but lean protien (fish) and spend alot of time handwalking your dog. this should strip gut fat pretty quickly.
    MMK

5. yep it is use in the gyms to cut the fat off it will loose a lot of weight but is not natural keep on doing it natural that is the best way .also if you want to buy it you will need a prescription or contacts and its not cheap

6. MMK

MMK Guest

yeah it isnt healthy. reason enough in my opnion espeacially with all the russian and mexican rip off brands.
    MMK

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Winstrol is a steroid, and was used wrong can have bad affects...but when used correctly, it can be an excellent recovery aid.

BB

8. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

Winstrol is great for recovery........wouldn't use it though except as needed.

9. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I think steroids CAN be a great tool when not abused and used correctly. The problem is, many folks don't really know how to use them and thus screw it up. Myself, I plan on staying clear of them, until I know what I am doing 100%.

BB

10. Bravo

Bravo Pup

Make sure to strip fat before the keep,Not while in keep.

Keep your dog within 2 pounds of his show weight at all times and you will not have to worry about this.

If you can bring your dog a pound or two below his weight and then bring him back up,The fat should be gone then.

Just decrease his food until he is below weight and walk him every day

Bravo

11. if you don't no how to bring a dog in natural ,,,then you damn sure don't need to play with the juice,,,but back to how to strip internal fat , this will work for a fact . 1cup of knox gelatine in a cup of chicken broth pore it over 1 cup of quaker oats,,I feed this in the Am after I walk him out keep a close feel on his power and I don't do this more than 3 days in a row . some folks just add a table spoon on cyder viniger

12. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

I use non fat plain yogurt and apple cider vinger in the water but feed the yogurt after work out.