1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Struck me as funny..sad but funny.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NC, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

out of habit, i guess, i seem to find myself asking an owner what line their dog is from, especially if i find that particular dog really interesting looking. seems like a "normal" question for me to ask, i guess. and yes, unless you obtain your dog(s) from rescue facilities, then i personally do not see/have a problem with someone inquiring about a dogs' lines and i think it's actually good to know where and from who your dog came from.

and yes, PLEASE keep this on track. tx! :)

2. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I think you should know what you got. Proves to me that the person might accually know a thing or two about raising APBT's. The more educated people we got the better shape this breed could be in. If you got a rescue there is no problem in not knowing, atleast you are giving the dog a well needed home and that always gets a thumbs up from me. The people who urk the hell out of me are the morons who make up names and act like they know it all when they accually know nothing. Like the twit that works at my vet office, it pains me to listen to her talk about APBT's everytime I take a dog in for a visit. My favorite part is when she was encouraging me to not nueter my dog so I could "Keep the bloodline going" LOL. I think Lou and his sons have that under control....friggin twit.

3. Suki

Suki Guest

:D ummm, i'm thinking you're probably correct on that one!!!!;) = I think Lou and his sons have that under control....