1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stupid

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by runt, Apr 6, 2006.

1. runt

runt Big Dog

JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS HERE IN ALABAMA THAT IT MIGHT START BEING AGAINST THE LAW TO EVEN BE AT A HOG HUNT.I tell you and its sad for the breed but its just a mater of time.:(

2. japangame

japangame Big Dog

sounds like a pain in the butt. Lets all hope it doesnt pass.

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Makes no sense. Here in OK, you're allowed to hunt feral hogs all year 'round, no bag limit. If you're hunting them on private land, you don't even need a hunting permit. You're basically doing a public service by taking them. Hope that doesn't pass.

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

they need to devote there time and effort to bettering the schools...they are just to bored they need to go hog hunting them selves.

5. japangame

japangame Big Dog

Yeah, you got that right. Probably some good ol' soccer mamas and new money makers trying to change the world for the better of themselves.......What ever that is.

6. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Are they looking to ban hunts or catch contest? I know some humaniacs want to ban hunting but since wild pigs are a huge (and tasty) problem animal I can't see the hunting of them being banned.

If things like hog hunting started being banned statewide in places like Bama, then the end is near. I'd think dog people would have some VERY powerful allies in that sort of fight, like the NRA and various sportsmans groups.