1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

summer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoeyNzoey, Apr 28, 2010.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

maybe he's not flirting but just has a stick up his :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

ANYWAYS, yeah I can imagine how hot it may become over there Kane well do you ever depart away from AZ during the summer? you should go to Hawaii or such

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

yeah, we have a lake house that the boat stays at. it's on a lift there, so we just keep it on that part of the river. which is nice since it's on the high side of our dam, cuz it's a lake. if you lived closer, i'd take u out on it! :D would be fun...

oh, and i luved ur pics! looks like a lot of fun. that beach is a beautiful mixture of rock and sand. zoey looks like she was having a good bit of fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

haha, don't worry. I'll come steal you away before too much longer. :p