1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sundance

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SA pits, Mar 7, 2010.

1. SA pits

SA pits Pup

Can any one help me with some decent info on the Sundance line , ie. articles , pictures and the like ?!:confused:

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I only know one person who has fed the stuff. He culled it right off his yard but this is only one persons experiance with the stuff. A friend of mine just accuired a bitch thats double bred sundance on the bottom. Im currious to see how she turns out.

4. CTG

CTG Big Dog

5. ROSE

ROSE Banned

6. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

!Well.....Looks as if you are going to have to be more spacific LMAO

7. SA pits

SA pits Pup

CTG , i take it that this is where the "Sundance " line started ?

8. SA pits

SA pits Pup

redboy , not so sure about yours !

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

You have ben Shown 3 different Noteworthy Sundance's. Whitch one are you asking about?

10. SA pits

SA pits Pup

Not sure myself , but hopefully with more info we can get to the bottom of this

11. CTG

CTG Big Dog

you ask the ? and dont even know what sundance you are talking about? i dont even know what to say.

12. SA pits

SA pits Pup

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 424110" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>SA pits</TD><TD class=alt1>Sundance
    <HR style="COLOR: #e1e1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e1e1e1" SIZE=1>Can any one help me with some decent info on the Sundance line , ie. articles , pictures and the like ?!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 424148" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>CTG</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: Sundance
    <HR style="COLOR: #e1e1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e1e1e1" SIZE=1><TABLE class="bbcode-rounded bbcode-rounded-quote" cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-header>
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-author>Originally Posted by SA pits [​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-content>Not sure myself , but hopefully with more info we can get to the bottom of this </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bbcode-rounded-footer>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>you ask the ? and dont even know what sundance you are talking about? i dont even know what to say</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Read the question again , I was asking about a line of dogs , not a specific dog , No wonder you don't know what to say

13. CTG

CTG Big Dog

there is more than just 1 line of sundance. you have no idea which one. so how is anyone suppose to help you out when you are clueless as to which line of sundance you are asking about? also a line of dogs come from 1 specific dog. get it.

14. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Who are some of the dogs in the Sundance strain that you seek?

15. SA pits

SA pits Pup

Rose , after going through the pedigrees I found that Rebels Sundance was the only line imported to us ,
    CTG I see on the pedigree that his a CH. do you have any old match information on him ?

16. art

art Big Dog

y u ask that some old stuff

17. SA pits

SA pits Pup

Not getting the type of info i hoped for

18. preme

preme CH Dog

try asking your ? again for starters......

19. I'm also looking for more info on Rebel's Sundance as I am about to buy a puppy and they refer both sir and dam ( which is a line breedIng) to be a Sundance Bullyson / yellow line. Can anyone help with mOre info?????

20. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Kevin, u obviously from RSA. Rebel's Sundance was a legit champ. The import off him was Bell's Lady (Sundance x Boyd & Stevenson's Mad Maggie). She came in pregnant from her half bru Bell's Hollywood (Sundance x Alexander's Diamond Lil). She dropped Marius' Kojack and K.Botha's Sundance on our shores. The Yellow breedings with Sundance dogs were Tant's David imp (Yellow x Miss RedBoy) x Bell's Lady, Marius' Kojack x K.Botha's Alex, K. Botha's Sundance x K. Botha's Jocko and Marius' Kojack x K. Botha's Scud (Tant's David x Bell's Lady). K. Botha's Alex and Jocko were littermate sisters off the littetmates Tant's David x Tant's Tanny. Hope this helps. There were breedings with Kojack back to daughters of Sir Thomas as well. Sir Thomas was a 7xw off Willempie (David x Tanny) x Carvertjie ( a tight stomponato / ch diamond female).