1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Supplement

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ducho13, Dec 11, 2013.

1. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

2. Good too start off with, for the early part of your keep; However most people make the mistake of using for too long. Two weeks, and, not more than 3 weeks. It tends to make the dog run hot and can effect their air. PS

Keep in mind this is my experience with the RED CELL type of blood builders.

3. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

maybe i missed the main/ingredients. but i have used red cell before. sounds similar, but it seems like my dogs ran hot especially on a decently warm day. did some research on here and heard the same. made a lot of dogs run hot...just throwin that out there but im not exactly sure...