1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

swivels

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by websterz28, May 29, 2010.

1. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

hey if any of you all have any links to sites selling high quality/heavy duty swivels it would be appreciated...
    thanks
    webster

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I tell you this much, I got these one kind, not sure what they're called but they were advertised as heavy duty loggin swivels........ rusted solid in two months. Don't swivel at all now. I personally would recommend the swivels Stillwater sells. Had those kind in the first place and should have stuck with em.
    Stillwater Kennel Supply --

3. Jelet

Jelet Banned

horrible customer service. But I will give this fker something. His products are pure quality. Despite me having to take a heated screw driver to make the holes in the collar fit through the buckle..(the first 3 holes were fine, but the last holes of the collar was poorly made/carelessly made. he has quality products.
    Stillwater Kennel Supply --

u gotta order in lots of 10 as he is busy and doesnt have the time to send you less than this, even if your order is over 50$.. he wont send you a paypal invoice etc. unless your "Friends" with him.(horrible customer service)

Also, if i may add, DO NOT buy from obriensk9supply. Many folks that I know have had these swivels brake. "pit bull tested" my ass.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
  4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

By the way, you can get those at any TSC store.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I wasn't gonna say who I got them from but since you put it out there, that's exactly the kind I was saying NOT to get. Didn't have em two months. Went out to check the hardware last Monday........rusted solid. Waste of $$$$$$

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I've had good experience so far with the ones I picked up from Lowe's. I think I bought the galvanized ones. No rust as of yet (bought them about 4 months ago) and still work fine.

7. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

8. Jelet

Jelet Banned

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I got him on the phone and added to my order as he was packing up what I ordered online then told him to just send me a paypal invoice of the new stuff. got the invoice shortly after. wouldn't exactly call us "friends"

10. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

11. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

thanks a bunch jelet

12. Jelet

Jelet Banned

how long ago was this ? I get an error when calling his phone.. None of his phone #'s work for me. And I emailed him litterally 10 times. He responded to one.

I told him to send me invoice and he never did. (3 weeks of emailing and trying to call)

This was about last month.

like 5 months ago, he responded to me fine. and phone number worked fine. But now and for the past 3 weeks. His phone is broken. And he is bs with my emails. i should post screenshots (of emails)and explain better what I am talking about to give a good laugh. and call his phone from my cell phone with a video and on speaker so u can see the error that happens when i call him..

Your welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
  13. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

like last week. he sent me the invoice on the 19th

15. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

i was snoozing (watching ufc 114 LOL) Jelet beet me to it.

16. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

I had a good experiance with stillwater had a multi order was cheaper than I expected even gave me a free collar when went out there to pick it up

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

You talkin about stillwater? Which of those do you recommend.

18. Jelet

Jelet Banned

lucky man. lol.

heres my experience with him.

Here is his post on pedsonline.

[​IMG]

I EMAILED HIM what I want.. I asked for an invoice because I have multiple items and I want the price of just 2 o rings and 1 swivel. I just asked for the invoice because the items that I order say "INCLUDES SHIPPING" thus, I can save in shipping with the invoice. And i already told him what I want. Its not like "i dont know what I need"

[​IMG]

^ Look at what I told him. And Its not like i spammed his emails . look at the time dates...

[​IMG]

^ I just said I wanted the 12 dollar one... THE ONLY 12 DOLLAR ONE... not sure if trying to be a wise guy.

[​IMG]

^ Um ok. how much is due? as i only want 2 o rings. u dont have price on ur site for it.. and u said email u for invoice so it can save in shipping. how can i send payment if i dont know how much to pay . LOL.

I will make a video tomorrow of me calling him with speaker on,
    so you can listen to the error that i get when calling his phone #. And I will also make a video of the last buckle holes in the collar that I got so you can see that its tiny as hell. compared to the first 3 holes.

But thats my only complaints from him. The man has quality products and will always get my stuff from him.

so as you can see, I hate the customer service. but he has quality products. And I am not poor. So i just bought the lot of 10 of o rings and paid the extra for shipping.

Recap
    -poor customer service to me..
    -gave me a quality seatbelt collar, but the holes in it werent complete.. sensing, maybe he did this to me on purpose. LOL

However, after I fix the holes, and pay a little extra. The products were 10/10. would do business with again because of his quality products.... but he wont be getting an a+ for customer service to me lol.

19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Quality products. I have bought several collars, and a harness. All have been sent to me quickly, and without error. I have no idea about customer service as I just placed my order, and shut the fuck up. Got everything in a timely manner. I have never spoken to him.

20. act284

act284 Big Dog

the products are good...and shane is right that its less efficient to spend time on people that buy only a few products...but at the end of the day, his customer service is awful...and it will hurt him...its not like hes going to make a killing with that business anyhow