1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

swivels

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by websterz28, May 29, 2010.

1. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

these aren't frm SW. . . .but work well.

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Can't see the pic, buddy.

3. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

??. . .I jus threw up a supplies album come chck m out.

4. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

Let me know if cant see em. . .since I see em I assumed everyone could.

5. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Can't see em. Might not have been moderated yet.

6. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

StillWater all the way....Shane is a cool dude I have never had an issue with him, and I get my orders lighting quick......:D

7. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

I like the bullsnaps you get from walmart !!! for like 2 Dollars the work great for me lol :cool:

8. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

i use to use them until i opened one up and the spring broke for no reason at all.now they have 1 heavy duty swivel 2 s clamps and 1 o ring.never heard of this system failing.

9. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

got a man over here who does collars...top stuff and cant say a bad word about customer service his spot on...might cost abit for postage to america but you wont need another collar...google strong stuff and site will come up.

10. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

.... until your dog learns the collar jerk/backout method....and then you double collar and it still gets off the chain. not so priceless anymore (i speak of firsthand knowledge)

11. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So what did you end up doing RR?

12. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

i have one dog that has a collar and then i slipped a chain through a bike inner tube and a clip attached to it and then clipped to o ring.

13. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

kennel AND chain. ultimately it was decided that he would only be ~out~ when we were out there aswell

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Damn, sounds like a serious hound.

15. todd

todd Pup

i have some swivels and axles that are not being used if anybody around north mississippi needs them 3 swivels and 5 axles