1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

T.S.K's Capatin Morgan

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by pitbullkid86, Jun 13, 2010.

1. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

2. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

My lil tank jus around 38lbs.........

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

well all 38 of those pounds are in the right places, damn fine looking dog

4. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Thnx....My first Bulldog but not my last :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  5. bullandterr

bullandterr Big Dog

man yu got a beautiful dog there, wats the ped on him?

6. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

that boy lookin good. is that brass on the collar?

8. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Very nice bulldog.

9. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Nice!!!

He was looking good at the show

10. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Thanks...I'll post some updated pics. He was about 34lbs at the show, but he gon pack up another couple pounds starting to get a lil nip aroun this way.

11. teewiggs

teewiggs Pup

Damn fine lookin dog.

12. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Thanks Twiggs, he's comin along jus fine as well.

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

i think captain morgan is the ugliest dog i ever laid eyes on!!

Ah just kidding!! Pitbullkid86, your doing a great job with him. I'm sure any person who put their heart and soul into a breeding, would be just as happy as me knowing that the dog is in good hands and on the right track. Captain Morgan is the only pup i actually dont regret selling, i wish everyday that i had all the others back. Keep making me proud!!!!!

P.S. start getting ready for the other pup, should be here in a couple days. LOL

14. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Indeed PP...With that being said next time jus throw me the whole litter. I got you!! And the next pup will be dandy jus as well. Housing and everything have already been situated at the old home. Jus let me kno when he gets in.