1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tablets????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Dec 21, 2013.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol I don't know about the pain in the ass but I do agree with they're not for everybody. I have a buddy whos mom has 1 and I hated stopping by there cuz that lil dog would be jumping up and down right at my feet wanting me to pet his ass. I'd pet him but that hyper dog would jump and jump and keep going, I'd be ready to leave as soon as I walked in lol. When I was younger and worked in the boarding kennel at the vet there were some that would come in there also. I'm sure they're decent small rodent hunters though. Got alot of energy and can dig and fit in small places.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Alright it's been a process but I finally have internet!! And yes Cbr I am liking Frontier! Nice and fast.