1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Take a look at our new addition.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by oldslowblue, Apr 13, 2009.

1. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
  2. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

3. Robber

Robber Big Dog

4. familydude

familydude Big Dog

wow that looks good.

5. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

6. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Last but not least is the redboy side. We could go this way also. I think we'll do the Butcher Boy for now though although this one should produce FREAKS OF NATURE. PIK's BOOMER R.O.M: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=35410

7. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

They're all great;) Good luck with em:)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  8. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Nice bitch you have there...If it was my dog I would go with Boomer only cause I'm not to familiar with the other studs production records.All three studs are very nice but I'd go with Boomer cause he throws very very nice dogs.Wish you the best of luck on which ever you choose to go with.

9. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

very nice dogs

10. oldslowblue

oldslowblue Big Dog

Thanks. I cant stress how much she means to the yard. The closer we get to her heat cycle, the more I want to break the mold on the pre selected studs....time will tell.