1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Take a Look Please...Bloodline?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jzaid84, Jan 22, 2011.

1. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Why not there has already been 2 pages of:bsflag:

2. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

:crap: ok this should have been ended along time ago but im going to sum up what all these fine dogman have said and put it in to one last post so this non sense can finally end... firstly i hope u dont fit your prong collar like that ...its wrong fix it plus like previously said never put one on by itself its dumb...the end....secondly your dog honestly looks like a mutt...dont get offended but its the truth next it is impossible to tell what line your dog is if you want your dog to get papered simply send pics of it to the ADBA if they deem your dog to fit standards they will give you papers WITH NO PAST LINES! you will never find out what that dog has in its peds we will never even speculate because it would probably be lying to you...your dog looks nothing like chinaman the build the height the face everything is wrong your color is similar thats about all... the end.... and lastly this run around about gameness.....well as many many MANY people have said theres only one way to prove your dog is game and i wouldn't put your "mutt" with proven dogs u might lose your hound and take a blow to your pride just be happy with your dog its a pet who cares were it came from. my dog spud is an unproven bull terrier X APBT (mutt) but i love that dog and wouldn't trade him for the world

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

You are correct in a way, there is lots of info on this forum to read. What you have explained in your posts are incorrect. So i sugest you take it all of what everyone is saying and do a little research.

4. I really don't understand why the term is thrown around like a football. Before you go on this forum and say "My Dog is Game" you really need to think about what your saying, like others have said, that is a trait that only can be found in the Box and by all means is illegal in all 50 states, good looking dog never the less.

5. rob32

rob32 Pup

we used to have a GAME chihuahua when i was a teenager. he would kill mice and insects like nobodies business!

6. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

:Insanity:bsflag: WOW she is yours just prove everyone wrong and test her against the chihuahua LMMFAO

7. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

Am I the only one that finds chinaman jr to be a superb looking specimen....really loving the looks of that dog real nice...Any info on him never really heard much about him

8. As we like'm

As we like'm Big Dog

If you like that dog, then I am sure you will like this vid:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvaoUDv6Phw[/ame]

There is also a thread on this board where there are more nice pics of this dog.
    Just do a search for Forest Hill kennels...

9. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

yea u were right like the vid thanks for d link....