1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Take a look

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Nov 16, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

youre working with some nice hounds there stratos

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

some nice dogs in that ped...

4. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

nice like her ped

5. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

6. Jockamoe

Jockamoe Banned

7. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

I doubt it, even though I have a few in my circle that feels to get to the 3rd generation on the "Chapa" dog as fast as we can. This is the way I have always tried to make my crosses, the foundation Male & Female being very tight ( only 2 lines) then make your cross. I'm not saying this is the correct way, I think that everyone has their own way and thats what makes breeding something that takes many years to figure out what has worked the best %'s for you and only you. I would Never try to tell someone how or when to breed THEIR dogs. I do give my opinion if ask, but really would rather not.

Hope this was where you were going with this ?

8. Jockamoe

Jockamoe Banned

Just curious. I thought your post was a little vague and left me with some questions.
    Her ped looks good, and I can understand your answer.