1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tank line UK

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by j1985, Oct 17, 2010.

1. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

STAFFORDSHIRE BULL TERRIER well that holds the most respected part of my love as a pit dog . Lucky for them they are smaller as it must be hard to fake out what is SBT , Maybe thats the misfortune of the APBT. Mix in Roti and such & the news media still consider it PBT at-least SBT have a way out But i guess good honest (throwbacks) larger SBT's are in trouble

2. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

Not many folk if any out there trying to fake staffords, there's no need...they're everywhere!!...People only make up fake x bred pits as the majority of people that want one are usually morons who know nothing about dogs in general, let alone proper bulldogs...

3. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

And the majority only want a pit as they're illegal so owning one must mean your well hard right ?? :D

4. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I wish they were everywhere in the in my parts there kinda uncommon. around but not common.

5. You would be hard pushed to get a decent dog here unless youre in the know.And if you want a dog for reasons most want a dog then you probly wouldnt know what to do with the few good dogs you would find and would be wasted on you anywy

Most Pitbulls for sale are shocking examples, bullmastiff crosses that look ok when they are 8 weeks but get massive by 4 months.normal story is they get passed around unitl they inevitably get put down by either an owner or rescue centre

There are some good Bull Terriers but not many and majority are overpriced show type and are lazy as fuck

SBT is probably best bet but 90% are overpriced barrel bodied KC type ones that wont work for shit, the longer legged ones are very hit and miss some look the part some dont but you will rarely find a good one.

Gypsies often have some decent staffs but again hit n miss and wouldnt even look at one under 18 months for obvious reasons. Gypsys dogs have been some of the better ive seen on english streets of late tho in all fairness, they get through a lot tho so no guarantees as their breeding programs are often a bit suspect and they will normally keep the good ones, luck of the draw you might say.

there are some good working staffs out there but not many and they arent cheap

6. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Look on ed reids site, theres usualy some staffs for sale out of athletic\working parents

7. j1985

j1985 Big Dog

Gypsys/travellers near me only breed best to best and don't care a fuck about peds. It's like how it all began over again!! also some don't differenciate between staff and pit, if it works it's bred.. Kinda like how lurchers are bred, proven worker to worker...

8. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

.. in other words they breed mongrels .

9. has anyone seen a ped for choc king or know the right breeding of him pm me or right on here.

atb blockbuster :D

10. A dogman from Liverpool said chocolate king was bred very similar to sandancers dutch I'm not sure exact breeding but that's what i have been told, and since he had some connection to chocolate king I'm sure there must be some truth to it, but still don't care enough to find out the truth as the dog was shit lol

11. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

12. thanks for the replys a lad asked me to find out for him. :D

13. letsmakestuffup

letsmakestuffup Big Dog

Maybe the dog would have been better suited to being called chocolate fireguard :D

14. nice tank line wat kinda bloodline is that

15. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

its a bully owners dream :rolleyes:

16. gotti

gotti Pup

TANK DOGS..... They might aswell b something the way people go on about them. There r alot of lines still around and alot of serious guys out there. BOTTOM LINE... People that are holding PROPER dogs with good blood WILL NOT SALE U A PUP, They would perfer 2 put it in the ground than let the blood get out. eli,maverick,banjo, these bloodlines are still around in the uk. Like some1 said before its not what u know its who u know:cool:

17. There are definately good bulldogs still around in th u.k if u know where 2 look. I was in Wales visiting family last year are I saw some damn good ones but u will never get 1 from them unless ur a family member or a very good friend. They r never advertised and they r never for sale.

18. loco1

loco1 Pup

tank was bred by a lad caled alli in sheffield here was an irish taff american bulldog dogue debordeux breeding plan .. guaranteed fact ..

19. KingFisher.

KingFisher. Big Dog

says the chump who calls himself gotti after another big pile of shit.....

20. doubletap

doubletap Banned

lmao....:dogdrink: