1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Tants/Mims and Toney/Ruffian

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Icarus, May 6, 2004.

1. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

Has anyone heard of these bloodlines and if so could you tell me anything about them?

2. GYD

GYD Pup

You got IM

3. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Tant had Redboy/Jocko dogs..Mim's has Redboy/Snooty dogs..
    Both these different familys have done well....

Is this the Ruffian blood your talking about?

<a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=4836">
    RUFFIAN CHEETA OF HAR-WYN</a>

And is this the Toney blood your talking about???

<a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=66120">
    TONEY'S HT'S PCP PETE BA II</a>

These 2 bloodlines... (if they are the ones your talking about) I wouldn't touch..But that's just me...

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2004
  4. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

I have a friend wih those bloodlines on his yard and was wonder what everyones thought were on these lines since he's real hard to get ahold of. He's about to have a litter drop.

5. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

All four of those bloodlines??? What are you looking for in a bulldog?

6. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Mims dogs comprise of 4 basic bloodlines...redboy, snooty, creamator (bolio/tombstone) and old uselton stock. Its a great foundation for a yard, IMO...but is in need of a cross to compete with higher %s...
    Our whole yard is based on Mims blood.
    BB

7. J M A N

J M A N Big Dog

I personally like the TANT blood as I have some. I also have a high opinion of Snooty dogs as well.

The RUFFIAN stuff is AMStaff blood.

Can you post a pedigree for us to see? BNK did pose a good question, what is it you are looking for in a dog? This is not a commonly seen cross of lines (i.e. gamedogs & showdogs). Or better yet, what is the motive of the breeder? Does he understand what he is doing?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2004